The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brand New Player Looking For Clan (Preferably Small)

(PSN)MultiMutilation

I'm just looking for a good group of people to play with but more importantly mentor me on how the game works. I just downloded it last night and it's a blast but it is also very overwhelming. Need people who are willing to answer questions and are interested in training a noob lol. You'll have my loyalty without a doubt and the time you invest in me will be repaid.

Hey, I'm the leader of the clan Jessicas Rabbits, we are a small clan, and most members only started playing this past week, (I started on day one of ps4) the clan was only created a few days ago, so we can all help each other. We'll help you level, and get the most out the game, you help us build the dojo. We also do missions togather and help each other when needed.

If you interested message me on psn Rickylee1991

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ill teach yea if you want. my clan is small and we love to train/help eachother everyday or so

well send me a msg if your interested

I'm just looking for a good group of people to play with but more importantly mentor me on how the game works. I just downloded it last night and it's a blast but it is also very overwhelming. Need people who are willing to answer questions and are interested in training a noob lol. You'll have my loyalty without a doubt and the time you invest in me will be repaid.

thats my clan for yea