The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Scrub Looking For Other Scrubs

J1ffyLub3

I just picked this game up no more than a week or 2 ago, I am a level 20 something volt with a mastery rank of like 2. I ran a couple of public missions early on and was grouped with people who seemed to know what they were doing, i felt like a dead weight as they breezed through the mission while i was stuck behind utterly confused. Since then i have run everything solo. my current quest is to build the archwing, and i only have 5 planets unlocked. Some missions are getting quite hard and i'd love to play with some other people who are just as bad/confused/new as i am. this is the first shooter ive really invested time into on a PC however (i grew up on a ps3)

im currently a freshman in college and my schedule is pretty predictable/stable in terms of when i can play. i live in the EST and i mostly play at nights (till 4am usually except for mondays/wednesdays)

im really chill when it comes to co-op games and just like to have a good time. looking for people who i can reliably play with quite often, not someone to help with a mission then never see again

i currently own volt, but i would love to play more utility/control oriented frames like loki/nyx/limbo and nova/mirage for DPS in the future

Edited by J1ffyLub3

• 2 weeks later...