Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grakata For Steel Meridian

OcelotVampire

Please DE give steel meridian a grakata in the next wave of primary syndicate weapons. Can make it have a higher crit chance and crit damage. Maybe even higher then soma. Really don't want to see them get a shotgun. We already have members of the syndicate helping you on missions with a grakata so I'm hoping we'll get a new grakata.

Now I know many are gonna say grakata is trash bla bla bla. It was 1 of my fav weapons for some time before the soma came out and I still bring it out for quick run missions. Highest rate of fire in the game so far (if I'm not mistaken) and great for putting a ton of damage on a target. Would be a little nicer if the crit chance and damage got a buff. Or just buff the crit chance to 40%-50%. We need more poweful weapons, don't be afraid to give us power. 

Thanks for reading.

I kind of want them to have syndicate secondaries and leave the mods for primaries... but that will probably all change in about 5 months time.

The last thing I want is them pretty much making secondaries redundant again.

The Syndicate Secondaries finally gave me an improved AKbolto that I can be happy taking with me and use it beyond level 30+ enemies.

New, better Grakata? All my yes.

Same with most of the other weapons mentioned here. Karak, Grinlok, Buzlok, Sobek, Hek. Though Grakata still wins for me.

Make it have more crit chance and more crit damage than the soma?

I don't see that ever happening

I don't exactly either, but to be fair, it would still reload way more often, and have significantly more recoil. I don't see the problem with it being better DPS up close at the cost of ammo efficiency, more time spent reloading, and being harder to hit with at longer distance.

I agree completely with the above. Its about time we got a good s

Grakata. I love my status crit beast I just wish he didn't fall of so hard in later missions it would be wonderful to have a syndicate one. Especially from steel meridian. Gotta love that armor boost. Just make sure we can actually change its colors. Only reason I don't use Baylor is the lake of color customization. Also unreliable crit.