Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Thanks For The Ear

smithf

Instead of having so many threads that rave about how DE don't listen, I think we should thank DE for the stuff that they DO listen and have implemented.

These are my personal thanks for fixing/tweaking some aspects of the game that greatly improved my experience..

1) Joining mission (esp alerts) is now easier (there is no spamming of "disconnected" messages and require the player to click on the mission again to restart).

2) Zoom out in solar system view. Really helps me navigate back to where my team is after clicking on an alert to see what it is about, especially when I can't remember the planet-moon relationships to navigate via the mission selection maps.

3) Mod management screen improvement. It may still be ongoing, but I really really appreciate the improvements so far. It was greatly eased the effort to manage/fuse mods.

4) voiding rewards for quitters. Though they are still problems with people who are forced to quit due to bugs, it got rid of the farm-quitters, which will quit after killing a boss and often forces a host migration. I would say that the plus outweigh the minus at the moment.

If you have something to say thanks to, do join in :)

Steve is often lurking trought the forum, watching over us in the shadows, he is everwhere!

But jes we should be thankfully for alle the stuff the DE gave us in this fine game :3

hmmmmmmm what can I think of about this game that is good.....

-Mod page

-in a group now you can zoom out

-rare to have bad connection to host

-extremely rare to get disconnected

-devs actually listen to our ideas

just a few. I could go on for a long time. 
Its good to see these kinds of threads poping up here and there. Its important for the devs to know we appreciate their hard work.

How about the global event this weekend?

I'm thankful for that, thankful as all hell.

It's a great way to release new content, so much more fun and immersive than "Update 7.9.X will contain the following: ..."

Great work guys, this is paving a yellow brick road to a brighter future for Warframe.