Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Change My Icon?

(PSN)IkariWarrior83

Question

3 answers to this question

In the profile area of the UI menu, I believe. You have 4 basic ones already unlocked, if you want more, you'll have to buy them. Once you change profile pictures in game, it will change on the forums when you relog into the forums.

Edited by NovusNova

Icons aside from the 3 or 4 basic ones are purchased from the market with platinum.

Ingame icon = forum icon

Trinity isn't even the default icon, how did you change to that if you don't know it yet?

Edited by Cynaris

Icons aside from the 3 or 4 basic ones are purchased from the market with platinum.

Ingame icon = forum icon

Trinity isn't even the default icon, how did you change to that if you don't know it yet?

I think I selected Trinity when I first started back in May of last year.  Mag wasn't a selectable icon, so I went with the one that looked closest, lol.

In the profile area of the UI menu, I believe. You have 4 basic ones already unlocked, if you want more, you'll have to buy them. Once you chane profile pictures in game, it will change on the forums when you relog into the forums.

Yeah, I saw I had to use plat to buy more icons (considering buying Oberon icons pack, actually), but didn't know how to change off of Trinity.  Thanks for your help!  I'll scope it out the next time I log in.

Edited by (PS4)IkariWarrior83