Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Help What To Potato ?

o_HiTMaN_o

Question

Hello 

i have an Orokin Catalyst and Orokin Reactor 

well i need a weapon to supercharge and i have a Potato'ed Rhino .. and i built Nyx and she is Rank 30 

do u advice me to potato her ?? ( PS : i really really love her ) 

but i think if i wait till update 8 they may be buff it  ( the dagers and Absorb ) 

so what u think and thanks alot !!

11 answers to this question

I went with boltor myself from rifles (got multiple catalysts in swords xD ) it's just satisfying when you get all the damage mods with high multishot, melts everything.

As for the reactor, go through a few frames, whichever you feel like goes along your play style, use the reactor on it.

You might want to youtube: Crash Course "warframename", to see some other warframes in action if you are hesitating to potato nyx. Maybe you'll see something you may like more.

Else, if you really like nyx that much (i do :D) potato it all over!

Well, I potato just about every frame.  This is because I like all of them.  None is bad and each call for a very unique play style so... why not if they are this much fun?

As far as weapons go, that is another story.  

I like to take the new unranked weapons to a higher level game where enemies are tougher just to get an idea of whether  I am going to like the new weapon or nhot.  If the characteristics and overall behavior of the weapon appeal to me then I will potato and level it up all the way to 30.  If not, I will sell it as is before it even reaches level 15.  Its that simple.