The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Pause?

Psyren

only you, make sure your on solo is all I can suggest, other than that I can pause (I play while working from home :-D)

I am on solo, but I can't pause. What I want is a option to pause the game when you're playing solo and only if you're playing solo. :P

Edited by Psyren

Kind of weird, I went back in-game and turn out you can pause but only some-times. Either a bug or my imagination :/.

Sometimes when I pause in solo it works. sometimes not. It's infrequent though, infrequent enough actually that I died once presuming pause was working when it was not.

You need to make sure you change to solo mode before selecting a planet, I think if you change to solo afterwards it doesn't always change over to solo, i'm still looking at this too. I've had people join my supposed solo game as well and I think it is the same bug.

I have definitely had my solo game invaded by a friend on my contacts list. I don't know if he joined me throught the mission menu or contacts, but he did somehow. When the game ended I remember seeing it was still set to solo, and thinking "that is odd."

i picked Solo. selected my sector i went to play on. game started. i've got put into a group of 3 as the 4th player.

o___0

Edited by Sikab