Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello For The Second Time

BluberryKnoob

A while ago, I stopped playing warframe. This was just after kubrows came out, so it has been a while. Not quite sure why i stopped though.

Anyway, I have a friend who loves the game, and he eventually convinced me to do a mission with him. So i grumbled a bit, but said yes anyway. 

Then i got onto the mission, and then I remembered why I loved this game so much. Co-op+TPS=Fun!

When I got back on, the first thing I had noticed is that fact there were like 100 unread messages, and there was some stuff in the foundry that was finished! I had also been kicked by my clan :(. But no matter, Now I have a new and better clan (Thank you defilers of Elysium) and I can trade and get lost in a dojo again!

So now I have gotten back into the game, and am really enjoying it. Anyway, Warframe has now become the highlight of my evenings, and the game has regained it's appeal to me

So thank you Jono122 and I hope you do finish farming all of those plastids, and I might even help without grumbling this time, If i'm not too busy messing around with mirage....

• 2 months later...

hey am i still in Defilers of Elysium i havnt been online for a long time and i'll be back in few days, is stgodslayer name still in clan. please reply to me asap xD am curious if i havnt been kicked by that dem dragonslayer -.-

Edited by stgodslayer