Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Archwing Team Mate Down Indicator/hit Box And Archwing Sprint Delay

(PSN)excat_56

When playing archwing and a team mate goes down, it is almost impossible at times to find the indicator of your fallen allies. Can the down indicator be increased in size with some sort of directional indicator or something?

Also, can the hit box for the revive be increased as well? It never fails you zoom to your friend's aid, and hit the brakes right as you get with in range while hold square, and end up doing an evasive maneuver that lands you just out of range while you are mashing square and their timer runs out.  (Sorry to the countless randoms this has happened to, I've tried!) 

It only a problem on the interception missions where the area is so large, and your team mates are such a little target that can be several thousand meters away. 

Also, when you are sprinting in the archwing and you try to hit L3 to stop sprinting, sometimes there's a large delay/lag, and other times it doesn't work at all. You'll have to hit L3 5+ times to stop sprinting in time, and at times, this makes you and your archwing turn into a tenno pinball in narrow paths. This also makes it difficult to lock on to people that you are trying to revive. 

Thanks for reading. 

+1

The revive box is far too small.

I run Itzal and Penumbra is great for revives if I can actually get to them. I'm on revive duty since the blink and Penumbra are such great tools for reaching far away teammates quickly. But the revive box is only 10m (tested). Hellion enemies can pretty much kill anyone in 1 volley. So I don;t have time to blink, sprint, stop, and inch my way into the hit box to drop my invisibly to revive. I die 80% of the time.

And yes once someone dies it's a mad scramble to even find out where they dropped so you can begin heading towards them.

And because of the often sudden deaths from these massively overpowered missiles, deaths and revives place a dire situation on the entire team, because the same thing that happened to them can very quickly happen to the helper in no time at all, often during the revive or right before when tried to not overshot the hit box. 

And DE has been so good at balancing the Archwings that the usual CC/Nuke the whole surrounding area to revive is no longer a possible band-aid for it. 

Full support for Revival changes. And a nerf to missile damage potential. It's too damned high for a normal enemy. Ogma's never kill me. Always fast and sneaky Hellions/Sheild-Helions with their 1 barrage kills.

Yeah, if you are directly above or below a downed person, you will never know where they are unless they have a mic to tell you up or down. Your personal indicator on the mini map covers up their down indicator, so you spend 7 seconds or more moving from the area just so you can get sight on the indicator to find said team mate, and hope you have enough time to them get to them. All the while, trying not to get 1 hit from a missle.

that brings up another point though, can we get some kind of notification that we have been locked on to? We are high tech space ninjas but don't have 1980s technology to notify you off a missle lock? Alert sounds, flashing indicator on the HUD, something.

Edited by (PS4)excat_56

Absolutely!

Something able to often 1 shot any Archwing besides Elytron should get a warning. Are main advantage is mobility. Warn us when a Hellion class enemy locks on to us to give us a chance to evade and reposition.

It can't be by design that wrong can die 3-4 times a way from sneak volloleys to the back with no warning.

I'm making a thread.