Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Players To Shoot The Breeze (And Earn Stuff) With

NoeleVeerod

Farming Ducats for that Baro'Ki #$&(% all alone is boring, and I don't fancy running with PUGs all the time. My clan mates are either too busy with their lives to play Warframe, or too bored out of them to even want to continue playing.

So if you guys are looking for someone to farm Ducats with (sometimes Affinity and Standing as well), I'd be glad to join. If you have a Teamspeak server it's even better (aside from voice comm giving better results, I'd love to practice my foreign languages as well). I'm considering of trying to get my own TS space as well, so I don't have to invade someone else's place to talk. I'd use Skype, but I'm too used to TS in all honesty.

There are no real requirements to join me, aside from those Defense/Survival/Interception missions - in which case just bring whatever hurts a lot, and I'll have nothing to complain.

Hit me up with a PM or a friend request if you fancy the idea.

(would probably be a good idea to indicate that I am GMT+1, depending on the days I might be able to play with different time zones or not)

Edited by Vintovka

Heyo, logging in right now

I've been meaning to do this too!

Cool to hear :D

Just let me know which time zone you're in, so I know when I can find you :)

I'd like to oin just add me and message me so I know, the past few days I've just been trying to get through the massive amounts of keys so help to burn them quicker is always awesome

I know that feel. I've got a bunch of keys sitting there as well.

Edited by Vintovka