Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Is Too Hard To Get

Thumperr

A million people, myself included, who have tried to acquire banshee are met with unsactisfactory results when they realize that the helmet requires sometimes 2 weeks of grinding to find once. Again, myself included. Either take the warframe off the list, or make it easier to get because I'm tired of punching my computer screen after a defense mission drops hellfire. 

not hard just farm, i did it and pretty sure other people did and its random so good luck lol

I realize you have to farm. I've been farming for a week and all I've gotten is about 1000 mods. I don't see what's so special about this warframe that makes her so hard to get in terms of the other warframes (Which were so easy to acquire) 

you seem a bit unlucky though...

I had to farm about 16h to get the parts the first time...

now after the weekend extermination I could build the frame a second time ^^

So the Parts are in there you just need luck...

Where I found my parts:

Chassis: M-Prime

Systems: Kiliken

Helmet: Xini

maybe this helps a bit...

Personally I don't like to have warframes in random Drops (WF-Drops of Bosses are also random, but you know where to get them ^^)

I would have loved to see the stalker drops such parts... but hey, thats my opinion...

the current System works as it is, but would be nice if it gets some tweaking, e.g. that the chance for a bp drop gets higher every 5 waves and if you make it long enough, you would have a lets say 60% chance for a bp reward... (would also like that this number is displayed somewhere next to the reward window...)

So you could calculate your time bit better then...

(with a good team, chances for a BP would be less random)

Edit:

btw. I dropped 2 Helmets on Eligor today... maybe you try this one (even if I think that it should make no difference where you do the defense mission)

Edited by HeatHunter

I don't have much to say but, nonsense, I have had all the bp for banshee and duplicates sat in my inv since my first week of play; I thought it much harder farming for ash, rhino, and frost, as I was grinding the same bosses till my eyes bled and I almost died of boredom (ash and rhino upwards of 30 times each just to get the system to drop). I got all the banshee BP through the course of normal play opening up regions, or grinding mods in defence missions.

Banshee is one of the newest frames, and I like the fact players cant get it by farming the same boss, over, and over, and over, and over again, and personally hope we see more alternate methods for getting new frames as they are added to the game.

Edited by HexCaliber

Chassis i got in one run M. Prime - Merc

Systems in two runs Kiliken - Venus

Helmet in a week and a half, ( my hope was when i saw a convulsion instead of a hellfire/heated Charge/streamline at wave 5, got helm on wave 10) Xini - Eris

i'm only level 4 and i've already sold like 10ish various banshee blueprints, and i've still got a full set in my inventory so i can make it at some point in the future(whenever they change the silly shoes) so i don't think it's too rare.

Im gonna say this to make it clear, all warframes are difficult to aquire all the parts after reciving the initial 2(Warframe System, Warframe Chassi, Warframe Helmet) and able to construct them togather. Hopefully with the Frost Prime, it will be easier to aquire on the first run to get all of the parts, though I doubt it. The Drop-rate of warframe part bp deceases exponentially to a rate so low its almost impossible to get it on the "Last" attempt. Do not be discoraged by this, I have 2 warframes missing one peice of each, it will come to you soon enough.