Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Long Live The Queen Humble Bundle Key Giveaway

SquirmyBurrito

If you want I could spend another dollar (assuming it lets me) and get you a copy of Long Live the Queen (and the other two games that are part of that tier).

That's extremely gifting and appreciated just for the gesture, but it's quite alright, I have money, I just gotta slow down on my spending right now lol (Althought $12 even aint that much which makes this deal that much more amazing and might contribute to my bad spending)

Really though, the gesture alone makes me happy and is very well appreciated

Edited by SgtFlex

That's extremely gifting and appreciated just for the gesture, but it's quite alright, I have money, I just gotta slow down on my spending right now lol (Althought $12 even aint that much which makes this deal that much more amazing and might contribute to my bad spending)

Really though, the gesture alone makes me happy and is very well appreciated

Alright, and I definitely understand the need to slow down on the spending. I'm in that situation right now. I should be saving up for tuition and books, but everywhere I turn something super tempting pops up (growing my steam library via humblebundle being an addiction of mine).

Alright, and I definitely understand the need to slow down on the spending. I'm in that situation right now. I should be saving up for tuition and books, but everywhere I turn something super tempting pops up (growing my steam library via humblebundle being an addiction of mine).

I...did the same thing. Had to pay around $250 for my books this semester. After buying my books, I went back to check my bank account and realized I went a little too crazy during the Steam Winter Sale

Edited by SgtFlex

I...did the same thing. Had to pay around $250 for my books this semester. After buying my books, I went back to check my bank account and realized I went a little too crazy during the Steam Winter Sale

That's about how much I'll have to spend on books in a little bit. Someone promised to give me a late birthday present at the end of this month (money) so I'm hoping that will cover the cost somewhat. If it doesn't I might have to rent myself out to the tourists.

Edit: That last bit sounded worse than intended so for clarification I do not mean anything sexual. We get golfing tourists around here.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito