The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dark Brotherhood Is Recruiting (With Dojo Tour Vid)

(PSN)Zelisius

Right now, it has pretty much been my friend and I who have been playing. Alot of our members are in the military, and because of that, we don't have many active players, but they are our friends, so we don't kick them.

What we want to do is invite any and all players, both new and vets alike into our group. All new members will be given the right to host within the dojo as well as invite others into the clan. We would like you to invite your friends and have your friends bring along their friends.

Most of our research is done, with the exception of a few things.
As you will see in the video the place is massive and we just receantly started decorating certain sections within the place.

You do not have to contribute to decor construction. That is purely your choice, but we would like aid in clan research when it is available.

Hope you enjoy the quick tour and if interested, Message my Friend, SavageJon or myself, Zelisius on PSN for friends requests and clan invites.

If you message Jon or myself, please make sure to include within the message that you wish to join our clan. (He doesn't know I'm posting this, but he will... Soon lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgipyZkUHNA

Edited by (PS4)Zelisius