The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sign If You Are Grateful For The Operation Rewards.

Irkalla

Unquestionably, totally satisfied with the event, the rewards and the means of delivery.  I have zero issue with having a rare prime object to look forward to crafting down the road.

The fact that the event is _still running_ so if someone needs the BP they can still get it by killing _a single Fusion MOA_ in Europa is marvellous and sets a terrific precedent for us to, as a community, work to complete the events ahead of schedule where possible as everyone benefits by having fun doing so.

DE did a stellar job on this update considering the amount of work they are still doing on the major feature roll out of Update 8 and the rewards are brilliant.

We had heightened mod, money and rare materials out of the process of pursuing the event as well that should not be overlooked as well as the injection of a new fun enemy type.

Arguing that the rewards were unsatisfactory is without foundation past greed and self-serving pettiness, in my opinion.

Well done DE.  Well done!

Signed.

I'm a little disappointed it was just a prime warframe, but I am glad that it's Frost. I always wanted one and the money boost was nice. I now have 500k so I think I'll have more than enough to build the thing once the parts come out for it.

As far as the feedback portion of my post goes; with the other arguements going around on the forums, it seems there are a lot of whiny people here who want everything or feel they were cheated out of something from a free game. I sugguest that in the future, there is some sort of notice of what the reward is going to be that way people have no reason to cry about it later. (Though the surprise kept me going so I suppose that bit of underhanded trickery was quite intelligent on DE's part)

Has anyone noticed that Orokin technology incorporates a lot of bling into its design? Gold trim and white everywhere.

Edited by VanillaRegal

Absolutely signed! I got my first multishot mod during this event along with another focus mod, Frost is my fav frame so getting a prime version is awesome for me. I see a lot of vocal dissapointment/complaint at the event, and while I'll certainly admit it wasn't the best event I've played it certainly was fun, the new Moas are fun and look great, multi-stage enemies are great!

I couldn't imagine being a game dev and reading these forums, they'd probably crush my spirit in a day. Anyways if any of the devs read this, you have at least one very satisfied customer here :)

+1

i really dont get some people i mean you get a free exclusive warframe BP and 100 credits plus the exp,credits and mats while participating they also said something about prime warframes interacting in a different way eith orokin technology so im pretty glad they gave us a prime 2

WF plus he looks Epic!!!!!!

I am extremely happy with the reward for this weekend.   I just recently built the regular Frost Warframe and absolutely love it.   Definitely the perfect Warframe for my playstyle.   Immediately after getting him,   I told my friend that I absolutely cannot wait until the inevitable Frost Prime comes along,  but I was expecting that to be months away at least.   Then,  a few days later,  bam,  there's the BP.

You know the reward of the event is not going to make everybody who play this game happy, just never. Everybody has their own interest, you are just in the group who doesn't want Frost Prime and 100,000 credit while the majority enjoy having it.

PS: People expect Engineer/Trapper as a reward for this mission, so they were disappointed, but they probably forget that Engineer/Trapper is going to come soon anyway. Why not grab Frost prime and 100,000 and enjoy with it.

Edited by OoSamXoO

I think the community has been waiting for something like this for a while. It's the first event, it was an experiment, what they learn from this they'll take forwards into development.

It's good to see the community able to join forces to achieve an overall goal (I'd like to know how many lazer chickens we killed).

+1 from me.

Not only was the operation fun, but the rewards are great. I was just about to farm Frost but got this guy instead. That's awesome. Also I'm a collector so I'm going to get the normal Frost anyways later on down the road.

Sign

actually I represent the majority, you represent a small minority 

a potato or plat would make everyone happy, hence, it is a suitable reward

Plat- "As a player who supported this game's developers, I feel that my contribution is devalued by giving everyone free platinum" "Wow, you gave me just enough platinum to not buy <xyz>"

Potato- "Why didn't I get a reactor/catalyst? I had tons of reactor/catalyst"

A vocal minority will whine about everything.

actually I represent the majority, you represent a small minority 

a potato or plat would make everyone happy, hence, it is a suitable reward

I think you haven't look around this topic carefully man. Go and check each page please. Thank you