Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Slots

Harazard

Hello since it appears we are gonna get a Prime there is one problem....big majority of F2P players have only two warframe slots which can house only 2 Warframes and the second problem is that you can increase those slots only with platinum which is probally  spent on potatoes(like i did at the begining in CB and  i still regret it :( ) and if we want that Shiny new Prime do we have to say good bye to one of our Already Potatoed frames???

I'd Suggest add something like a Module which only drops from alerts and that module increases your Warframe Slots by +1.

Good night from me. Down vote me if you feel like it but i don't want to sell on the warframes i hardly leveled up and potatoed with rare Potatoes :|

One thing that has slightly bothered me for a bit is that both Slots and potatos cost the exact same amount in plat but you can only obtain potatos. You would think that putting more slots would be a good idea seeing it would mean more people would buy reactors rather then rather then worry themselves over getting rid of one of their frames would be a good idea.

Though I'm not an market expert so I can't really be sure if that is actually a better idea or not.

you know they really should expand what free slots you get as the total warframe count goes up.

imagine later own when you see 20+ frames to choose from but only two slots to play with. not everybody has access to credit cards or ways to pay. including foreign players. not sure what would be ideal but an extra slot once in a blue moon would be kinda nice for F2P players.

as with the prime. i wouldnt be all too surprised if you got a slot for crafting it. being a special event an all. but who knows. as to just buying it with credits. dont really see that happening.

Edited by MetalGerbil

I agree with credits for slots. You shouldn't be going through warframes like underwear. By the time you lvl 30 a frame you should have accumulated a few hundred thousand credits at least. But I would be fine with spend 1,000,000 credits for 1 warframe slot. It's already a big investment building a frame, but there is no use if you don't have the spare cash for more slots. I can build loki now but I don't want to fill my last slot before update 8.

At least let us craft slots with an appropriate amount of resources.

Edited by Inceptionnaire

im perfectly content with my plat if you cant spend money on a game that's already free that's your problem

until they change the game then it will be your problem and I will be as apathetic to your problem as you are to mine

Someone puts time into a suggestion and instead of giving actual well worded reasons why it should/shouldn't be a thing we get.

"lol no deal with it"

"if you don't have money that's your problem"

I don't think it's that bad of an idea make it as rare as potatoes I've only gotten 3 of them and I have almost 200 hours on the game. It's not going to affect the people who are privileged enough to have the money to spend but some people don't have the money or the option to spend money online.And it's going to be rare enough to give people an option but the other people who can't seem to get the right alert will just buy them.

So yeah fair idea +1

One thing that has slightly bothered me for a bit is that both Slots and potatos cost the exact same amount in plat but you can only obtain potatos. You would think that putting more slots would be a good idea seeing it would mean more people would buy reactors rather then rather then worry themselves over getting rid of one of their frames would be a good idea.

Valid point.

you know they really should expand what free slots you get as the total warframe count goes up.

imagine later own when you see 20+ frames to choose from but only two slots to play with. not everybody has access to credit cards or ways to pay. including foreign players. not sure what would be ideal but an extra slot once in a blue moon would be kinda nice for F2P players.

as with the prime. i wouldnt be all too surprised if you got a slot for crafting it. being a special event an all. but who knows. as to just buying it with credits. dont really see that happening.

agree, some people, like me, don't have disposable income, we shouldn't be totally excluded from most game content just because we are poor. 

In mass effect 3 you could unlock everything for free with enough grinding, but the game still made tons of money. Its time warframe learned from that example

1 slot costs $1.33 and you can buy steam cards at gamestop among other places which you can use to buy platinum so I don't see why anyone in the states would have a problem buying plat. With that said 1 frame slot for like 1 or 2 million credits wouldn't bother me

Edited by BarbaricKai

agree, some people, like me, don't have disposable income, we shouldn't be totally excluded from most game content just because we are poor. 

In mass effect 3 you could unlock everything for free with enough grinding, but the game still made tons of money. Its time warframe learned from that example

Mass Effect 3 had a box price.

Hello since it appears we are gonna get a Prime there is one problem....big majority of F2P players have only two warframe slots which can house only 2 Warframes and the second problem is that you can increase those slots only with platinum which is probally  spent on potatoes(like i did at the begining in CB and  i still regret it :( ) and if we want that Shiny new Prime do we have to say good bye to one of our Already Potatoed frames???

I'd Suggest add something like a Module which only drops from alerts and that module increases your Warframe Slots by +1.

Good night from me. Down vote me if you feel like it but i don't want to sell on the warframes i hardly leveled up and potatoed with rare Potatoes :|

They need to make money as a company, everything can't be obtainable free. If you like this game, support it and buy some platinum.

I heard roomers that Warframe and weapons slots will be attainable through higher Mastery Ranks. I believe that is the best option for a free way to get more slots instead of pay with credits. If slots get a free option, I feel like that is the best way to do it.

1 slot costs $1.33 and you can buy steam cards at gamestop among other places which you can use to buy platinum so I don't see why anyone in the states would have a problem buying plat. With that said 1 frame slot for like 1 or 2 million credits wouldn't bother me

you don't understand that there are people that don't have disposable income?

They need to make money as a company, everything can't be obtainable free. If you like this game, support it and buy some platinum.

wrong wrong and wrong

mass effect 3 made TONs of money from micro trans actions:

everything was unlock able for free

teamfortress 2 also made and still makes tons of money

everything except vanity items is attainable for free

​you sir need to broaden your experience of the video game industry before making ridiculous comments like that.

Mass Effect 3 had a box price.

but were comparing mircrotransactions, multiplayer came for free with the single player game and made up all its expenses through mircotransactions

me3mp could have been released for free and made a ton of money, which is why EVERY MP DLC was FREE

wrong wrong and wrong

mass effect 3 made TONs of money from micro trans actions:

everything was unlock able for free

teamfortress 2 also made and still makes tons of money

everything except vanity items is attainable for free

​you sir need to broaden your experience of the video game industry before making ridiculous comments like that.

see the only problem with your argument is Mass Effect 3 was 60$ around the same if you bought it used because EA is a money hungry corp You spent more money actually buying a Great game and your complaining about 1$ on a F2P game?... seriously?

Edited by KIll3RX15

see the only problem with your argument is Mass Effect 3 was 60$ around the same if you bought it used because EA is a money hungry corp You spent more money actually buying a Great game and your complaining about 1$ on a F2P game?... seriously?

wrong the single player was 60$ at start and i bought it for 30 a month later, the multiplayer came for FREE with it

all multiplayer dlcs? 100% free

​tell me how is that warframe single player going? oh wait!

wrong the single player was 60$ at start and i bought it for 30 a month later, the multiplayer came for FREE with it

Tell me how is the multiplayer for ME3 without pay for the single player, oh wait.

Edited by wolfenstian

apples to oranges o and if you bought the game used like i did i had to shell out an additional 20$ for the Mp pass no they didn't have "New" copies in stock so i was forced to buy it used thus bringing my cost to 56$ and that was a hard copy final issue yes the Mp dlc were free but the initial game wasn't this game is F2P