Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, Item "dropping" Needs To Impove....

ImortalTJones

Well after farming mods on xini in the past and seeing tons of mods just "fly" off into oblivion (the areas that you cant get to and resets your char) wasn't 'to' big of a deal since there are not to many areas where this is a problem, But today i've had it with that. 

I was farming trinity witch is a grineer boss (the usual grineer boss map with the big open platform) And after him trying to kite me around the box's on the far side next to a big "pond" I kill him and guess what happens....... Yea the trinity print goes FLYING off into oblivion into the pond. My reaction was....sitting there staring at my monitor then....Well this post, i've actually had this happen to multiple affinity's also in different areas

This is my Feedback on the matter my suggestions are:

1:  Take Gravity / Physics OFF of items could need some tweaking to work right.
2:  Or make items reset back up on walkable terrain just like player's 
3:  Or add an 'invisible wall' to those areas that only items could'nt  pass through.
4:  Or Make warframe's have a "gravitational pull" so items sort of 'suck up' into them, It this one however would need a huge radius to prevent the problem at hand.

Edited by ImortalTJones

2:  Or make items reset back up on walkable terrain just like player's

It already normally works this way; if something flies off an edge then it resets to an arbitrary point nearby, which you should be able to find by walking around enough. (this is normally on the bridge in the Grineer boss room you are talking about)

I do agree that the item/drop physics could be VASTLY improved though, as there really isn't a need to force players to go running after them.

It already normally works this way; if something flies off an edge then it resets to an arbitrary point nearby, which you should be able to find by walking around enough. (this is normally on the bridge in the Grineer boss room you are talking about)

I do agree that the item/drop physics could be VASTLY improved though, as there really isn't a need to force players to go running after them.

out of the 100's of items i've had that happen to me i've never had one reset back up on the terrain for me.