Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

為什麼打到神器?任務有拿到卻沒有顯示出來?

ZangetsuTW

請問其他人有這種情況嗎?

If you are talking about the event, youll get the blueprint on monday, after the operation finishes. Just make sure you killed at least one Fusion Moa.

If its a regular artefact you are talking about, i cant help you. I guess you contact the support about it ? Additional info would be helpful, theyll want you to tell them if it dropped regularly in the mission or from a boss.

BTW: Google Translate ftw

Edited by corpseshock

I think he is asking if anyone else completed the potato alert and didn't get the bp.

To OP:

我猜您指的是打完:

Epimetheus (Saturn): Upload Virus To Network - 30m - 2000cr - Orokin Reactor

任務但沒有收到獎品.

我建議您前往 Warframe 的客服網址 support.warframe.com 跟他們說明一下。

Dear people who speak Chinese: Thanks for taking care of the OP.

Dear zagibu: Enjoy your first warning, bud. Not cool. ;)

In that case, Stacey69 is trying to promote his prostitution business in the Asian market. Does DE have any rules against advertising for services on their forums? 4.gif

In that case, Stacey69 is trying to promote his prostitution business in the Asian market. Does DE have any rules against advertising for services on their forums? 4.gif

Thanks for clearing that up, deputy CloudPies. Stacey, c'mere.

CloudPies, on 06 May 2013 - 5:21 PM, said:

I am a Chinese, and that looks more like a failed google translate that makes no sense to me..

I am a Chinese, and that looks more like a failed google translate that makes no sense to me..

It's a quote from Full Metal Jacket run through Google Translate. It makes perfect sense, taken those things into account.

• 3 weeks later...
ואת אמרת שלי אין חוש הומור, אני לא יודע... בכל מקרה פתיל זה היה קורע מצחוק. כעת סגור לזיין את סדריק, הולכים לעשות לי דוג'ו pvp.

K K תודה ביי