Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

24 Hour Wait Time Even When Crashes Occur

FulcrumLead

I've been playing Warframe for only a short time now. I have and I bet many other players have been frustrated by the 24 hour wait penalty when failing the ranking tests. Especially when game freezes occur and I'd have to manually close Warframe (changing key bindings freezes game for me) I think there could be a way to make tests for ranking up more user friendly. We should have three attempts. This will allow for users to learn more easily and less frustratingly. Just my 2 cents.

FulcrumLead 

i do think that going in blind is kinda harsh. 

that being said they really arent all that important and the low rank ones are pretty straight forward. and even if you fail, its a one day wait. you wait longer for building warframes.

Well let me tell you that I had to do the rank 9 test 4 times because of some weird bug that made my warframe slide off the platform while locking the controls in the process. 

It was very frustrating to wait 24 hours but on the other hand I think it would be cool if developers fix the bugs and balance the number of tries and keep the 24 hours waiting time in case of failure.