Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Someone To Run Trinity Farm

Avarice-Syn

I'm currently Running Valkyr/Mag with Nyx still being levelled and Oberon on the way, I would like someone to help me take out Lt. Lech Kril for Trinity parts.

My problem is that my Primaries are all Bows (Max Crit Dread, Cernos, 2 Pieces left for full Paris Prime) and my secondaries are AkZani, Gammacor (not Synoid), and Mk-1 Kunai, working on getting Hikou Prime. Melee are Atterax for Valkyr Hysteria Crits, Mk-1 Bo, Ankyros, Cronus, Working on Kronen.

I already have one piece, but I'm incredibly interested in playing a supportive role for groups and would be willing to be on-call for whoever can run me for the frame pieces.

Alternatively I have plenty of Prime Parts and I'm always farming out T2-3 Void Keys and would be willing to Host Void or OD Vault Runs (I always keep Dragon Keys of every type around).

Whether you're looking to add a dedicated support to your Void squad or a good samaritan willing to help a new player, please leave me a message here or add me in-game.

Thank you! :)

Also, I'm a human wiki&Cliff's Notes combined, AMA if you're a fellow newbie or just trying to get a quick answer without having to do the research.

Edited by Avarice-Syn