Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reputation Change System To Weekly

(PSN)Omega_Gabriell

Well, since we're throwing 'something' around. how about if  De removed the Cap altogether?!... feeling like doing 100 waves on T4? Great, that would net you around 50k rep.

-Sure would rather have no caps than Daily or weekly... just saying, i know neither of these will , ever, happen. but one can hope..

- Happy Year of the Quality, Where Working systems are broken and Broken systems are broken even more.

Edited by Mabswer

DE intends for ppl to log in everyday. the way it is, and the way its going to be. no one logged in=no one attempting to buy plat

if something like this is implemented ppl would log in once a week to do their rep and then be off doing something else. nice try

Not gonna argue with you because there's no changing your mind but I think your opinion is total crap on the subject matter. Daily cap wasn't a thing for most of Warframe's lifetime and you give a piss-poor excuse for it.

And to others who whined about rep farm one day for a week: How the hell is rep farm everyday of the week better? It already looks ugly in recruitment chat and I understand why people do it. Time restrictions are inescapable but I still hope DE does something to sort the farming situation. If anything this suggestion would reduce the swelling caused by rep farms.

Not a huge deal one way or the other to me.  Though I would probably end up playing less with a weekly cap, and that isn't something I want since I love this game.  I'd hit it in a day and have not much reason to continue to log on besides building another forma.  

I just play the game, never intentionally farming rep besides the syndicate missions, hitting the cap on most days since the release of syndicates.  It doesn't take very long.

If we don't get new content soon I'll have to start leveling up the last 2 syndicates just for a couple of syandanas...

Edited by SleepingSentry

Not a huge deal one way or the other to me.  Though I would probably end up playing less with a weekly cap, and that isn't something I want since I love this game.  I'd hit it in a day and have not much reason to continue to log on besides building another forma.  

I just play the game, never intentionally farming rep besides the syndicate missions, hitting the cap on most days since the release of syndicates.  It doesn't take very long.

If we don't get new content soon I'll have to start leveling up the last 2 syndicates just for a couple of syandanas...

so,if you love the game, isn't the cap that 'll make you play it, so if the cap was weekly, this only 'll benefits you

DE intends for ppl to log in everyday. the way it is, and the way its going to be. no one logged in=no one attempting to buy plat

if something like this is implemented ppl would log in once a week to do their rep and then be off doing something else. nice try

I think there better ways to force people to play everyday and don't be a boring reason to log

better alerts, better invasion rewards (25k, seriously?), more challenging quests

I loved this idea, I mean, forcing you to play every day is just another step to just stop playing the game at all.

Just like OP, there are days that I can't play at all due to work, college, or other games, forcing you to play every day it's just kinda a rush stuff.

It would be great to, at least for me, to farm every rep in a saturday night with a few friends. Please DE, make it happen <3