Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt

HindMarauder

Question

So i have been reading the forums last week and my volt was halfway to complete and i found out most says its pretty awful to use. Now it's lvl 9-10, and i've been farming level at Mars extermination missions. Is there any place to farm for my volt? i want to level it up so i could get some mastery rank and soon when its getting ready for corpus defense/Mobile defence missions i could farm some Tactic/Dash Polarity mods.

Also what is/are the recommended mods while its at lvl 10? Currently rank 4 Shock and Overload.

8 answers to this question

Volt is the only frame i have used (65 hours gameplay now) and i am happy with it.

The second ability, with faster running, is great. And his fourth ability, overload, also deals a very nice amount of damage.

But the first and third ability i dont use much.

I have given it more stamina, more hp, more shield, increased sprint speed and longer duration of its 2nd ability.

But i dont have a potato on it. (1st and 3rd ability not equipped, fourth ability still at level 1).

He can run very fast, and go at super speed with the ability. This is very handy if a teammate dies, you can go there super fast to revive him.

Also if you are close to death you can just run away.

My first 80 hours of gameplay was with Volt and I love him. Pop his Ult in a crowded area with a lot of lights and such and simply lay waste to the joint! There's no hiding from it. Also, I used to love his shield ability, that is, until I got Frost and fell in love with Snow Globe. Still, Volt can get to near 800 shields easy. Tack on a rapid recharge of those bad boys and he's hard to stop.

Edited by Aramahn

I have pretty much so far used only Volt, a bit of ember here and there, the speed and shield are great utilities although I don't use the shield much because I have 800 shield due to redirection, however in a defense you can quickly shield of the cryopod and prevent damage to it, Flow is a must IMO being able to do 2-3 overloads and then running around to refill energy only to do it again is a life saver, due to the ability to wipe out even the largest horde I have almost always had the highest damage % at the end of a round and highest damaged received :P, Also he looks pretty bad-&#! to me. IMO he is the best alround warframe, Great AOE, great spammer, 2 very usefull and unique utilitie abilites, average speed and slightly above average toughness (due to the 50 armour compared to the other spell based warframes). But then again I have only played 2 warframes.

Use Volt vs Corpus
All your abilities will do x2 damage against them.

If you Max shock vs Corpus you can near one shot the Shockwave / Railgun MOAs. 1 Shock + 1 Pistol shot = Dead MOA

It will one shot the standard MOAs and any Ospreys

All Corpus are stunned for a duration even if you don't kill them which is always nice

Nothing Survives Overload, expect for the really high stuff :)