Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr 12->13 Rankup Mission Bug

Separius

I forgot to take a picture, neither do I have video proof, but you can try reproducing the bug I experienced.

So what happened is, that I was doing the 2nd disappearing platform challenge. On my first attempt I tried to leap from one of the side platforms to the center ones, the lower one. I hoped that my character'd grab the edge of the platform, but what happened was that I wall-ran on the approx. 20 centimeter wide edge.

In my feeling of surprise, I pressed space, which resulted in my Nova being shot out vertically to the surrounding void, then respawning at the starting circle.

Now, the enemies didn't disappear, and kept shooting at me. So I shot back. And more kept spawning and shooting at me, and in response I shot back some more, still at the missions's starting area, while the platforms were just being there, almost as if they were sad for not being able to disappear under my Nova's feet.

This went on for a while and suddenly I got greeted with the mission complete screen and I was rank 13.

So I've been thinking if I should post this here. Thought someone here would want to know.

Edited by Separius