Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Including Platinum To The ? Alert Loot Table Idea

DragonPrinces

So I have been thinking about this and i was wondering what you all thought about it. 

Adding a single platinum to the ? Alerts loot table with the Uncommon tag(or however the loot is randomized). This would be awesome for those times when you need just that last 1 or 2 plat to be able to afford an extra Warframe slot or Weapons slot. Now iv thought of this quite a lot and some people will say that this is just to avoid paying. It really isn't. There are people that for whatever reason cannot afford to or are simply unable to buy plat. This would be an epic insensitive for them to be able to expand there slot capacity. 

If you think about it in terms of giving away plat and there for the company losing money i don't see it that way. Looking at the current loot table they give away a lot more in terms of potato's and special helms. 

It would be nice to know what you guys think of the idea and why this would be a good or bad idea.

Although I don't think it would break anything I am going to say no.

Just because I don't want to read 400 threads a day about how you ran 25 "?" alerts and didn't get any Plat - "DE change the drop rate!!!1!"

No thanks.

Bad idea, and I am a F2P player. This is the best FREE to play game ( most content is free, unlike other F2P games - this makes Warframe be the best atm ) and you guys still want more. Meh. 

BTW Totally offtopic:

Is it still possible to get Orokin Reactors/Catalysts from "?" Alerts?

Although I don't think it would break anything I am going to say no.

Just because I don't want to read 400 threads a day about how you ran 25 "?" alerts and didn't get any Plat - "DE change the drop rate!!!1!"

No thanks.

I must admit i actually agree with this and i know it would happen. 

BTW Totally offtopic:

Is it still possible to get Orokin Reactors/Catalysts from "?" Alerts?

Yes you get them from ? alerts. From what iv seen there is maybe 1-2 a week

Edited by DragonPrinces