The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crosshairs

MoobsUK

Simple suggestion.

Please allow me to purchase a new (larger - thicker - stronger - better!) set of crosshairs using credits.

The amount of times I lose my cross-hairs in all the blinding flashes....

+1

Now this is a simple suggestion I can get behind. I'm total OCD when it comes to being able to see my crosshairs in every FPS I play.

Make them purchasable in the Market even, I don't care, just give us the option!

I don't really think selling UI in the market would be a good idea

But we definitly need an option to at least change the color, and possibly the form of the crosshair . With explosion, blur, screenshakes its like not having it when accuracy is most needed.

Personally, i don't really care, pinpoint accuracy is not that important in  warframe, and i (and many other fps veterans) can roughly estimate the center of the  screen without having to think about it.

More crosshair options is a really good suggestion.  I often lose my crosshairs when using any of the ammo-spitter weapons and find it frustrating. I would prefer if they were not a pay-option, it doesn't seem right when it is improving gameplay.

Simple suggestion.

Please allow me to purchase a new (larger - thicker - stronger - better!) set of crosshairs using credits.

The amount of times I lose my cross-hairs in all the blinding flashes....

YES PLEASE! +1

We need customizable handbags.

+1

How else can we match them with our Saryn's hooker boots?

Seriously though.  It's the distant future and we're designing bio-mechanical suits of mayhem.  Let's make a production model survival suit with 5 inch heels because everyone loves wearing those for long periods of time while running around.

Also why is if out of four girls there are no skirts or dresses, one vine-diaper, one hindu-chinese amalgam (i get it, it's not goin anywhere) and a set of high heels while the guys get wizard robes and whatever kinda dress and pants combo that volt is wearing?

This needs to happen, when I play other shooters I like to have a bright or negative(if available I prefer it) crosshair. This change would help a lot of people out, especially those who are colour blind (I know that is a big problem so far in warframe).