Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested

(PSN)akirayokoshima

"secondth"? By the way, aren't we getting a little off topic? I want this story to continue so I can finally see if Oberon is truly the boy who lived and if he finds the dragon balls so he can resurrect Shrek to take his rightful place as ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom.

(*cough* aws is being kinda edgy *cough*)

(Lol, I was far too confused about what happened just now...all I understood was shrek. Also thank you for your welcomes~)

Trying my best not to scream like a little girl, I merely yelp and held my breath, afraid to turn and face who was behind me. "N-none, no syringes found anywhere. Any medical supplies I found were already used or minimal in terms of quality." I had told told them. "A-are you a doctor or anything of sorts?"

(Lol, I was far too confused about what happened just now...all I understood was shrek. Also thank you for your welcomes~)

Trying my best not to scream like a little girl, I merely yelp and held my breath, afraid to turn and face who was behind me. "N-none, no syringes found anywhere. Any medical supplies I found were already used or minimal in terms of quality." I had told told them. "A-are you a doctor or anything of sorts?"

(don't let the shrek get to you, m8)

"You don't have keine spritzen? Vhat dummkopf took zem?"

A figure peeks out from behind the new one, the same source of the voice.

"Oh, ja, you see, I am a doktor but I-"

Eamorr stares at the new one and the figure behind him.

"Uh.. hallo?"

Edited by TheMetrocop

"Deke, what are you doing?" I looked up at her from my spot on the floor highly confused as to why she was talking funny. I also noticed the figure behind her and tilted my head to one side in curiosity. "So who are you then? A stowaway of sorts?" I felt a tiny stab in my back followed by a pulling sensation, i thumped my head on the floor again as my fingers curled leaving scratch marks on the floor. "Dammit, he found a needle."

For the next few moments it was rhythmic. Stab, pull, stab, pull. I hated every second of it, i wanted to scream and punch something. In reality it was only a few minutes but to me it seemed to take hours, when it was finally over i pushed myself into a sitting position and restated my previous questions.

"M-my name is Ain, I'm sort of like a stowaway...well more like a hideaway." I had answered, taking a deep breath as I tried to calm myself. "I had come here to help out but being me, I kinda ran most of the time rather than fight. I had found this place and thought it'd be the perfect place to hide until others came, as it seems I was right...hehe." I nervously explained, looking away in guilt.

"Deke, what are you doing?" I looked up at her from my spot on the floor highly confused as to why she was talking funny. I also noticed the figure behind her and tilted my head to one side in curiosity. "So who are you then? A stowaway of sorts?" I felt a tiny stab in my back followed by a pulling sensation, i thumped my head on the floor again as my fingers curled leaving scratch marks on the floor. "Dammit, he found a needle."

For the next few moments it was rhythmic. Stab, pull, stab, pull. I hated every second of it, i wanted to scream and punch something. In reality it was only a few minutes but to me it seemed to take hours, when it was finally over i pushed myself into a sitting position and restated my previous questions.

"M-my name is Ain, I'm sort of like a stowaway...well more like a hideaway." I had answered, taking a deep breath as I tried to calm myself. "I had come here to help out but being me, I kinda ran most of the time rather than fight. I had found this place and thought it'd be the perfect place to hide until others came, as it seems I was right...hehe." I nervously explained, looking away in guilt.

"Vat? I'm not a deck, I'm a doktor. Vait.. are you ze one vho shtole my syringes? Oh. Nein, nein, nevahmind. Alzough you people talk shtrange."

The figure walks into the light, vaguely feminine but definitely not Tohn's frame. She dons strange clothing(basically just what the medic wears- although modern day clothing overall has probably been forgotten in warframe's era)along with what appears to be a very simple lab coat, and simple goggles.(glasses)

"What are you wearing" i look Deke up and down compleatly baffled by what she was wearing and saying. I poked Zan in the leg to get his attention. Go get Alad, he might have a way to fix her." Zan nodded and rushed to the other room leavin Ain, me, and a Deke who seemed to be in her own world.

"So Ain, what frame or frames do you run? And relax for lotus's sake its not like you're gonna get punched" because of the lighting i couldn't tell if he seemed relieved or not.

(For a while i looked at you're posting times and i sit and think 'don't they sleep' then i realized that you guys are most likely in a diffrent time zone. Imma derp >_<)

"What are you wearing" i look Deke up and down compleatly baffled by what she was wearing and saying. I poked Zan in the leg to get his attention. Go get Alad, he might have a way to fix her." Zan nodded and rushed to the other room leavin Ain, me, and a Deke who seemed to be in her own world.

"So Ain, what frame or frames do you run? And relax for lotus's sake its not like you're gonna get punched" because of the lighting i couldn't tell if he seemed relieved or not.

(For a while i looked at you're posting times and i sit and think 'don't they sleep' then i realized that you guys are most likely in a diffrent time zone. Imma derp >_<)

( I don't sleep.)

"I'm not deck. Vhoever zat iz. If you're talking about ze corpse in ze oszer room zough.."

( I don't sleep.)

"I'm not deck. Vhoever zat iz. If you're talking about ze corpse in ze oszer room zough.."

(yea this is a completely different character)

( I don't sleep.)

(yea this is a completely different character)

The figure gestures to the engine room.

"Zat iz ze vay you take to get to ze room."

(Its taking so long because of schoolwork, and portal 2 turning my brain to mush. But anyway)

"No way that Deke is dead, we made sure to keep her alive. Unless that Oberon woke back up and got to her, i knew i should have sent him out the airlock." I stand up slowly bein carful not to twist my body to much to snap the thread that Zan used to close my wound "so engine room then, who's up for going on an adventure?" The pair just look at me and to each other before shrugging. At this moment Zancomes back itu Alad V in tow. "Well, if shes a corpse like you think she is then Alad may be able to be useful for a change."

(Its taking so long because of schoolwork, and portal 2 turning my brain to mush. But anyway)

"No way that Deke is dead, we made sure to keep her alive. Unless that Oberon woke back up and got to her, i knew i should have sent him out the airlock." I stand up slowly bein carful not to twist my body to much to snap the thread that Zan used to close my wound "so engine room then, who's up for going on an adventure?" The pair just look at me and to each other before shrugging. At this moment Zancomes back itu Alad V in tow. "Well, if shes a corpse like you think she is then Alad may be able to be useful for a change."

"Salad? Vho names zheir child salad? I can do better zhan somevun named salad. I'm a doktor."

The enigmatic person adjusts their "glasses".

Alad stares at her.

"Vhat?"

Edited by TheMetrocop

(Sorry guys, things get kinda random around where I'm at so posting is random as a result. I feel so lost even when one or two post have happened X_X)

"If its alright, I'll go. This Volt of mine might be useful if we're going to some engine rooms..." I speak up, chuckling nervously at my little joke before turning my attention over to Alad. "Why is he here? Shouldn't he be in some sort of confinement or at least somewhere far away from all of us?" I say, making sure to check for my Aklex.

(I reaaallllyyy need to update Ain on my profile. -_- anyway in response to what he runs. Ain is a Volt always and always carries a pair of Aklex, A Nikana and in this instance his Daikyu.)

(Sorry guys, things get kinda random around where I'm at so posting is random as a result. I feel so lost even when one or two post have happened X_X)

"If its alright, I'll go. This Volt of mine might be useful if we're going to some engine rooms..." I speak up, chuckling nervously at my little joke before turning my attention over to Alad. "Why is he here? Shouldn't he be in some sort of confinement or at least somewhere far away from all of us?" I say, making sure to check for my Aklex.

(I reaaallllyyy need to update Ain on my profile. -_- anyway in response to what he runs. Ain is a Volt always and always carries a pair of Aklex, A Nikana and in this instance his Daikyu.)

"Vell.. I guess I can come vit to ze engine room too... I'll be right back."

She returns, wearing a strange device with a gun-esque attachment.

(aka the medigun)

Everyone alse in the room stares at her, confused.

"Don't vorry everyvun.. zhis iz perfectly safe.."

(I'm sorry I have to incorporate my current game interests into my roleplay rofl.)

Edited by TheMetrocop

"Vell.. I guess I can come vit to ze engine room too... I'll be right back."

She returns, wearing a strange device with a gun-esque attachment.

(aka the medigun)

Everyone alse in the room stares at her, confused.

"Don't vorry everyvun.. zhis iz perfectly safe.."

(I'm sorry I have to incorporate my current game interests into my roleplay rofl.)

(I have no problem with it, it brings a sort of humor to it.)

"Are you sure about that? I've seen some pretty weird weapons but that is weird in its own way." I reply, continuing to stare at the strange device. "U-um, where'd did you get it?"

"Alad is here because our...medic here thinks his cousin is in the engine room. Also because...no thats really the only reason. Any way i'll go get my saryn armor and bioweapons." I walked quickly down the hall and returned a short time later.(one thing i forgot to mention i have the illiac set on her, its a running joke that my saryn has evolved) "Doctor, you can lead the way if you want"

Everyone followed the person out of time to the engine room (everytime i hit backspace my tablet defaults to the number keyboard, i think its mad at me)

(I have no problem with it, it brings a sort of humor to it.)

"Are you sure about that? I've seen some pretty weird weapons but that is weird in its own way." I reply, continuing to stare at the strange device. "U-um, where'd did you get it?"

"Ja. I got zis from a company called Mann Co."

"Alad is here because our...medic here thinks his cousin is in the engine room. Also because...no thats really the only reason. Any way i'll go get my saryn armor and bioweapons." I walked quickly down the hall and returned a short time later.(one thing i forgot to mention i have the illiac set on her, its a running joke that my saryn has evolved) "Doctor, you can lead the way if you want"

Everyone followed the person out of time to the engine room (everytime i hit backspace my tablet defaults to the number keyboard, i think its mad at me)

The strange person walks into the engine room, pointing to the bloody corpse on the floor.

"Zere it is, zee it?"

Edited by TheMetrocop

Good god, you lot have been busy. Welcome, KaiAsa. Also, it stopped being gritty because I wasn't here. Trust me, The Holders is not a thing I should have been reading at 13 years of age.

"Alad, what do you make of this?" I turned to the Volt. "I may need to use you as a defibrillator. Do you have any energy?"

"Yes?"

"Good. Alad?"

Alad was watching Deke writhe on the floor, the Infestation having engulfed most of her back. He looked to the unnatural appendages and compared them to his own.

"This appears very similar to the s-strain that has taken me. It will not kill her. She will probably have to endure a lot of pain." Deke suddenly started gasping suddenly, hands bunching up and hammering at her chest. "Oh, and there's also a chance of heart failure."

Sighing, I grabbed the Volt by the hands and forced them down, placing one on Deke's sternum and the other below her ribs.

"50k. Do it."

Ain looked at me, confused, before recognition dawned on her and she sent a blast of fifty thousand volts through Deke's body.

A recap may be required, if this situation does not fit into the current continuity.