The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Pieces Should Level Items To 60

Frostosti

Hi,

I think it is better if those items will level up items to 60 instead of simply doubling the points. Because currently you can go to level 30 in a couple of days already. So if you use the orokin item on it, and can level it to 60, then there is more reason to keep playing.
Because now it can sometimes feel a bit easy.

Most enemies can already easily be killed with level 30 weapons. Level 60 would be overkill + enemy levels are too low, even on Pluto.

But a catalyzed weapon has 60 slots, the same 60 slots that would be earned through leveling. Essentially, "level 60" weapons already exist when theyre catalyzed. 

From what I see of the proposal, instead of doubling the slots, you would level up as normal, but 30 more levels are unlocked. This would help enhance replayability as maxing a weapon to 30 is quite fast. That said, such a change would make leveling weapons tedious and long, which allows for people on both sides of the topic to have a reasonable stance.

However, the Devs have stated a possible "prestige" feature in the future which would make the change more tedious than fun. So personally, I'm against the idea of unlocking extra levels for a catalyzed weapon.

If getting too fast to a high mastery level is a problem, they can simply increase the amount of exp is needed to level up your mastery rank.

Most enemies can already easily be killed with level 30 weapons. Level 60 would be overkill + enemy levels are too low, even on Pluto.

Level 60 (requires orokin thingie) = 60 mod points + base stats of weapon

Level 30 + orokin thingie = 60 mod points + base stat weapons

so how are level 60 weapons stronger than level 30 weapons now?

they have the exact same strenght, just take longer to achieve.

Edited by Frostosti