The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive + Weapon Skills Suggestion

Skullkingvonmooncrest

yes i have read the post that one guy made about the bounce issue but i can understand it bouncing off certain enemy's like heavy, ancient, and moa but others it should cut right through.

the other thing is it should damage all it touches less it goes into ghost mode or w/e you call it wen it goes through walls

if you do change it to go throw enemy's might i suggest you limit it to 10-15 enemy's due to the fact it would lose force but i can see 5-10 being the limit due to over op or some other reason.

also i know there are class skills but i can also see weapon skills working into the game like controlling the glaive after its thrown or a weapon skill that stuns, throws, even stealth kills enemy's and so forth i can also kinda imagine skills that range weapons used but i can understand that if weapon skills get added it might not be any time soon.

OK there's my input i can already see the snobs trolls and other crap coming. 

yes i have read the post that one guy made about the bounce issue but i can understand it bouncing off certain enemy's like heavy, ancient, and moa but others it should cut right through.

the other thing is it should damage all it touches less it goes into ghost mode or w/e you call it wen it goes through walls

if you do change it to go throw enemy's might i suggest you limit it to 10-15 enemy's due to the fact it would lose force but i can see 5-10 being the limit due to over op or some other reason.

also i know there are class skills but i can also see weapon skills working into the game like controlling the glaive after its thrown or a weapon skill that stuns, throws, even stealth kills enemy's and so forth i can also kinda imagine skills that range weapons used but i can understand that if weapon skills get added it might not be any time soon.

OK there's my input i can already see the snobs trolls and other crap coming. 

Mod Glaive correctly and it will 1 shot everything in game up until very high level defense waves. There is no bounce issue. You have to learn to use Glaive. Watch, learn and practice with it and you'll see its pattern.

If it damaged all it touched we be playing Glaiveframe or Warglaive. There would be no need for skill or any other weapon in game.

You can control Glaive on its way back to you. Move and practice it as it returns.

No trolls here I hope mate. Im going to message you and link to a video. It might give you some tips or hints into making better use of the Glaive.

Mod Glaive correctly and it will 1 shot everything in game up until very high level defense waves. There is no bounce issue. You have to learn to use Glaive. Watch, learn and practice with it and you'll see its pattern.

If it damaged all it touched we be playing Glaiveframe or Warglaive. There would be no need for skill or any other weapon in game.

You can control Glaive on its way back to you. Move and practice it as it returns.

No trolls here I hope mate. Im going to message you and link to a video. It might give you some tips or hints into making better use of the Glaive.

you are open to your opinion but you have not had some of the issues iv had with glaive and i am only giving my feed back and i think you looking at more of the here and now and not the future wen the game will likely be far more harder and the things i talked about would be use full.

The bounce issue is very real when your not hosting