Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alloy Plates,seriously?!

Zero5412

I'm in the act of farming alloy as well, and yes it comes slowly...

But what is the rush? There is no endgame right now as this is beta - you can get all the sweet toys and kill all the bosses... then what? Asking them to rush along the demise of their beta isn't a great idea.

And it is NOT that hard. I'm about 2 weeks in and I have built 2 warframes, 4 weapons, and a sentinel (granted I have more free time at the moment than most). If you are playing the right places you should just about have the materials for your next warframe just as your last one hits 30. Too many games have been turned to mush by players knee-jerk reaction to everything remotely requiring work to beeline to the forums to complain about it.

Also, the game HAS to make money and one of the ways to do that is to sell things to impatient people who aren't willing to farm. If they make the farming of stuff too easy, the only people who will pay any money are the small handful that feel they should contribute some $ to the cause or who are big on cosmetics. Farming times in this game are already REMARKABLY low, too low if you ask me. It is very easy to see your wishlist filled out in a matter of days rather than weeks. All that remains for me to farm for now are mod upgrades for a handful of rares and uncommons I want to max out. Not much of an endgame there.

PLEASE don't wander down that dark path just yet, this game has a lot of potential.

Edited by Emotitron

I have from 1-10k of every resource in the game besides Alloy Plates, i have 250 pieces. If You are making planets with alloy plates, make it so that it would actually drop from time to time. Every run, and i am talking about checking every chest and locker whitch takes time, and i finish with 12-30. Drop of this piece of shtako must be increased.

Go to Kiste they said..Drops like candy they said..I went and got TWO! drops of Alloy Plates

I dunno man, you may just be killing the Grineer and not looking to see if mats fly out of them.  I only get about 1/4-1/3 the kills in that mission, and I make a habit of running over every corpse I leave behind.  I usually get about 70-100 alloy each run.

I gathered over 1500 alloy plate in less than 3 days of "NOT FARMING IT" i just played defense missions or mobile defense missions for some experience and gained tons of alloys and rubedo but when i really needed a certain material like say alloy i would just do some runs of aphrodite on venus or if i needed rubedo then some mobile defense on pluto/kappa  it's not that hard to gather materials you just need to know where to look.

Not technically, I had harder time finding control modules, but yeah. I know what you mean.

Control modules are easy.  Just farm hyena.

As for alloy plate, I just play kappa on sedna.  It drops often enough there and you can level up weapons/frames pretty quick too.