The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Twisted Souls Are Rising... For Now

boo425

Well, I guess it's time to open up for recruiting I guess.

The Twisted Souls is a clan built upon the foundation of helping newer players out, whether you choose to stay in the clan is up to you, but help will be provided if it is required. Whether it be a missing mod, advice for a build or help farming resources or warframe components, help will be given if possible (I hate being in a weird time zone).

Currently the clan consists purely of myself and my alternate account (which will most likely be leaving, as space might be required), and features a well built dojo, a large portion of the clan research completed and a trading booth.

If you're interested in joining then send me a message on the forums including your IGN.

-Incomplete research-

Tenno lab:

Volt BP

Fluctus

Itzal harness

Itzal wings

Itzal systems

Banshee Helmet

Banshee Systems

Banshee Chassis

Volt Helmet

Volt Systems

Volt Chassis

Biolab:

Medium team health restore

Large team health restore

Scoliac

Djin

Synapse

Paracyst

Energy lab:

-all completed

Chem lab:

-all completed

Hey, I'm fairly new to the game althought had some experience before (was forced to quit because of slow net and constant lag, luckly got a new internet), anyway I'm quick learner and I'm looking for a clan to play with and to learn aswell so if you would inv me i would really apreciate that. My IGN: Black_Heart (l is big i) was forced to post with my old account because the fresly maked one can't post.

• 2 weeks later...