The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbiters Of Hexis Missions

lazerprincess

Well I'm with Steel Meridian and Red Veil. I want to drop Red Veil and switch to Arbiters of Hexis. I'm at -18,000 Standing and a -2 rank with Arbiters. I've already done the initiation. Also, is there a faster way to do this? I'm currently limited to 9,000 standing daily, so i thought if i did missions with other people it may count. I just did a mission with someone but I only received 47 rep. 

I am at -2 rank.

Ah, see. I think you're going to have a problem then.

Last i knew, it was impossible for you to gain standing from syndicate alerts that you aren't eligible for. For example, a Arbiters of Hexis Maxim cannot do Principled alerts to avoid an exploit in stacking daily standing.

If you hadn't gotten the sigil from AoH before you allied with either Perrin or Red Veil, I'm not sure you CAN gain standing with them at all. It's an oversight in the system I hope DE addresses soon.

Edit: sadly, you're going to have to do it the hard way. I know the pain you're about to go through; I did Red Veil first for the Large Team ammo restore BP, then defected for AoH and Suda. I'm now max tier on Perrin, Loka, AoH, and Suda. balancing AoH and Perrin was a massive headache while leveling, but man has it been worth it.

I hope the best for your journey. My suggestion is run some missions solo in stealth and abuse the stealth kill affinity multiplier or do some boring Draco runs and burn through it that way.

Edited by AureusVulpes