The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Warframe-Thank You Digital Extremes

Gipsy-Danger

I just wanted to say how in love I am with the Rhino warframe...and the scindo axe to accompany it.  Ever since seeing the trailer with rhino in it I knew I had to attain this beautiful warframe.  In my opinion he is perfect the way he is and I love him.  If y'all make a prime version of him, you will have my money.  Words can not describe my full appreciation for him...

That is all, just wanted to say that...my most favorite character I think I have ever used in any game...

Sincerely, 

Dark_Chocolate

I love mine too, but really 15 seconds of invulnerability to everything with no cooldown... at the moment it kind of trivializes all bosses and game content. Maybe a bit too strong.

Is there anything in the game a modded out Rhino with a modded out gorgon/scindo/AKLato setup can't solo? Other than maybe defense missions vs ranged opponents.

Rhino is pretty awesome. Probably awesome enough for the devs to already deserve your money for the hours they spent developing it....... ;)

I decided after many slayings of the Jackal (oh so many helmets and chassis attained...but the system eluded me) to purchase said warframe...I knew it was worth it and have not been disappointed c;

I did not know the warframes when i started playing warframe, but i so hoped for a heavy warframe, and then he came ...

.. RHINO, the Warframe Of Awesomeness!

Thanks DE for this great Warframe!

Nerf iron skin plox. Makes boss battles almost as redundant as Trinity link/energy vampire.

As amusing as it is I really shouldn't be able to stare at a boss and invincibly headbutt it to death.

I feel like against bosses it is a little overpowered...but when you are doing high level defense missions against say infested...it doesn't seem quite so overpowered.  Especially when you get swarmed by disruptors and toxic ancients :/  And isn't the point of being a rhino to just throw yourself into the fray... and without a god mode...those 800+ shields of mine would be gone in an instant against a lot of enemies...well that's mostly cuz I love to run into a group of people and start swinging my axe.  

I love Rhino as well. ^_^
He's the best.  I started with Excalibur and then the very first frame I built was Rhino.
And he is my goto guy ever since.

I now have many frames such as mag and Ash but whenever I see a 7000+Cr alert pop up on Pluto or somewhere tough I'm like "time for another go my old friend" mod him up and roll out. ^_^

Overall, I think the Rhino was misbilled.  I've said this before, but he shouldn't have been considered a 'Tank' frame in the sense of a RPG tank, but rather a 'Tank' in the sense of a juggernaut, smashing things aside brutally.  There really isn't any line breaking to be done in this game, but if there was, Rhino would be doing it.

Iron Skin is fine as if, imo.  Its not the 'IWIN' button some people claim it to be.  Though it does make some bosses much easier to solo, it still takes a proper setup and smart power usage to make it happen.  This is in keeping with a lot of other warframes, so I'm not concerned.

However, while I think Rhino Charge could use a little tweak (just a little nudge), the main thing about the Rhino is that Radial Blast and Rhino Stomp need work.  Badly.

I'm playing Mag right now, and while I appreciate Crush (as that's the only power on that frame that matters), I'll be going back to Rhino to farm up another frame to build afterwards.

TL;DR - Yes, Rhino is not a bad frame, but should've been promoted as a melee fighter, not a tank.  Also, my Rhino loves his Brokk.  Balls to the wall.