Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows And 'stealth'

SilverZs

So there seems to be a design oversight here.... or a major bug/flaw in regards to stealth gameplay.

Kubrows are not silent when moving (this is especially noticeable when using a cloak frame ~Loki/Ash~), enemies are instantly aware of kubrows the second they get close (again even more noticeable when using Loki/Ash).

Another huge bug/flaw (or oversight) is that kubrows are MELEE combatants... meaning their only attack is perfectly SILENT.... unfortunately.. in-game it isn't. If I can swing a GIGANTIC MAUL (Fragor) perfectly silent AND crush skulls without alerting anyone... my kubrow can shred enemies just as silently and stealthy.

~Further Additions~

If a Loki/Ash is the frame being used and we're 'cloaked':

-Why do Kubrows not benefit from cloaked damage multipliers? I'm using Loki for a reason you know!

-Sunika and Sahasa 'Finisher' moves- Why are enemies able to fight off an invisible sneak attack?????

Fix it. Please.

Edited by SilverZs

Sunika and Sahasa 'Finisher' moves- Why are enemies able to fight off an invisible sneak attack

This is a bug that's been around since update 15 and isn't limited to invisibility. Why is a crawler able to stand up and shrug off a horse-sized attack wolf? How does a scorpion do it with those twig-arms?

I took my kubrow's finisher mod off long ago.

I'd also like to see an attack precept for kubrows similar to Revenge, so I don't have to race them to a kill when I'm trying to stealth.

Hmmm... 

Would you be suggesting size becoming a factor in determining if a unit can fight off a kubrow attack?

And what I mean is that some units would be able to fight off a size 1 (smallest) kubrow finisher attack[based on an RNG roll of course]

and a size 5 (largest height) would be completely immune to resistance vs small-medium sized enemies and have a much higher chance of performing a takedown on a heavy unit.