The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Sidearm

ShelbyTrooper

I am saying in the design,  and the lex have a terrible recoil. The recoil of Chiappa is minor.

Sorry for my bad english

So you want a skin for the lex, and you want it to be an upgrade in stats.. Sure why not.

lol

search for S&W M500 .50

you will go crazy ehehehehe

http://0.static.wix.com/media/c8883b_7d388f022770697948e93a28416ee78c.jpg_1024

I've shot one before. Overkill if you ask me. If I need a weapon with a high stopping power I'll use a rifle. .308/7.62x51, .45-70, .30-30, .338 Lapua if need really be.

S&W 500 is a cute toy. Unless you are a brute of a man you won't be using this thing for anything other than range and maybe hunting bears, for which again I prefer a rifle.

The recoil is harsh but manageable for such occasions. Muzzle flash is quite massive and annoying. When I handle a pistol I'd like to at least be able to fire two shots with quick succession getting decent accuracy out of it. To my ability this isn't possible with this cannon. I can handle the recoil, but not as I'd like to for a pistol. The highest I'll go for a pistol caliber is .44 magnum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Python

Not many things beat the design of that piece, in my taste anyway. The Rhino revolver for my preference looks terrible.

Too shiny for my tastes. On the other hand, they are pretty much ruined by the fact that I see such shine more often in reflective-coated plastic than actual metal.

The other thread had that neat revolver with variable amount of bullets in the drum, that looked sweet.

I've shot one before. Overkill if you ask me. If I need a weapon with a high stopping power I'll use a rifle. .308/7.62x51, .45-70, .30-30, .338 Lapua if need really be.

S&W 500 is a cute toy. Unless you are a brute of a man you won't be using this thing for anything other than range and maybe hunting bears, for which again I prefer a rifle.

The recoil is harsh but manageable for such occasions. Muzzle flash is quite massive and annoying. When I handle a pistol I'd like to at least be able to fire two shots with quick succession getting decent accuracy out of it. To my ability this isn't possible with this cannon. I can handle the recoil, but not as I'd like to for a pistol. The highest I'll go for a pistol caliber is .44 magnum.

lol