Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Re-Leveling A Prestige'd Weapon/warframe Gain Mastery?

TheSteelPhantom

I actualy like current ranking system You earn your rank like training ie grinding olde fashion way .The runners rushers Do not like current system no benefits, and less from zipping thru a battle..no brainer there is it . They are usualy the ones who do try to post against such tougher obsticles as rollers.stuns lazer bars cameras grinding weapons and war frames ect ...Thus trying to alter game play in their favour for a  easy gain . Regular, prestige, and so on ..levels of a war frame would be great addition to the longiviety of a frame. With it though alterations like generation improvements internal and external ,visual, performance.

Rushers just go and level up their weapons on kappa and don't give a S#&$.  The whole reason they rush normal missions is because they know that mobile defense and defense are more effective for grinding for mods/exp.

Edited by Aggh

I personally rush some missions when I'm alone and my goal is solely to clear a system out. Having 8 lvl 30 warframes and ~20 weapons now, the maps  and objectives are a little repetitive. I will likely be hitting the reset button (which should be before Update 8, according to the 5th live stream), so... it hardly matters. I want the reset button in case this topic's idea goes through. I'll play just what I know I like by now, use my Platinum on other stuff, and still gain Mastery by prestige'ing what I like. =) Not to mention, with new Grineer maps coming, re-playing through systems to fully see those maps will be a lot more interesting.

I'd say now this makes more sense and i definitely support the idea but if prestiging a weapon/warframe would delete the potato that is installed on it then this whole thing is a no no!

It shouldn't. You can potato an un-ranked weapon or warframe, so why it would remove the potato for resetting to rank 0 makes no sense.