Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Make Wyrm/shade Invisible To Improve Gameplay

DrDan42

I dislike the idea of having a pokemon following me over my shoulder so much that I refuse to use them. Not only do they look downright silly, they are also a huge distraction for me while playing.

If there was a way to hide them, I would consider it.

Anybody else think they are annoying?

they are really usefull ... and for you to refuse to use them just because you don't like how they look it's just silly

i pay more attention to the action and my reticle then the caracter / pet itself so no problem there ..

calling them a huge distraction is just lolzy...

When you see a sentinal shoot something with frost and slow it down enough so you can shoot it or when it refills your shields it makes the silly little thing worth while. I love my sentinal could not do without it.

its really easy to just ignore it. i hardly notice they are they.

only thing that bugs me is how often they get targeted instead of me. i want to play warframe. not the thing attached to it. 

i shouldnt be doing dodge maneuvers for it, or hiding behind a box because it keeps getting lit up by everything.

In such a pretty looking game, I think a little vanity is ok. People spend money just for looks, so choosing not to use an item becuase of the way it looks is fine. Considering the wyrm/shadow really does not contribute /that/ much to the gameplay itself, I'm ok with simply not using it.

its really easy to just ignore it. i hardly notice they are they.

only thing that bugs me is how often they get targeted instead of me. i want to play warframe. not the thing attached to it. 

i shouldnt be doing dodge maneuvers for it, or hiding behind a box because it keeps getting lit up by everything.

Hell im glad when they shoot at it and not me lol. That's 80% of the reason i bring it along

I dislike the idea of having a pokemon following me over my shoulder so much that I refuse to use them. Not only do they look downright silly, they are also a huge distraction for me while playing.

If there was a way to hide them, I would consider it.

Anybody else think they are annoying?

I think they should float a bit farther away from you and also, you know, move instead of being taped to your shoulder with a metal pole. Preferably move in such a way that they might dodge some attacks.

I think they should float a bit farther away from you and also, you know, move instead of being taped to your shoulder with a metal pole. Preferably move in such a way that they might dodge some attacks.

This would be lovely. So annoying having to dodge enemy fire and then some Grineer Heavy Gunner opens up point blank and BOOM there goes your Sentinel. I think it would be great if they would either dodge more or maybe use Regen more than once at certain times if health drops too low. Have it take some time to re-use Regen. 

In such a pretty looking game, I think a little vanity is ok. People spend money just for looks, so choosing not to use an item becuase of the way it looks is fine. Considering the wyrm/shadow really does not contribute /that/ much to the gameplay itself, I'm ok with simply not using it.

Obviously you've never used one before. Having my shields boosted on losing them? Invaluable. Giving enemies another target to shoot at that's not me? Super helpful. A chill droid to make the lonelyness of space not so lonely? Priceless.

Obviously you've never used one before. Having my shields boosted on losing them? Invaluable. Giving enemies another target to shoot at that's not me? Super helpful. A chill droid to make the lonelyness of space not so lonely? Priceless.

I mostly agree,

Shield Boost: 'Invaluable'

Another Target to shoot thats not me: Annoying

Chill Droid: 'Priceless'