Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mass Rescue

Revel72

Part 1.

"Time makes heroes and time consumes heroes" "Those who sacrifices themselves are always remembered" "I am Dalagan. One of the best assassins but I am always deployed as a soldier to these fields of chaos" "To find people... Who are ready to fight" "I am Is'Gol. First was Old war what I survived sisters and brothers behind me but I know... Death will claim me some day"

Human colony 12 Earth.

Evac was started and soon Baije comes to Is'Gol with bad news or are they. "They have come" Baije said. "But we are ready. How much there is?" Is'Gol asked "A lot of them" Baije said "Twenty legions... No Tenno would survive this assault but... We are ready" Is'Gol said. "Wait them to come in the range" Is'Gol said "What are you planning Is'Gol?" Baije asked "Nothing else than succeeding this mission" Is'Gol said as pulled out a large cylinder.

Darul and Baije took positions at South wall. Dalagan prepared for possible assassinations on enemy squads. Is'Gol stayed on the command center of the colony. Vendel and Ridan waited at East wall since these are the directions where the Grineer legions are coming. Soon Grineer legions came in to line of sight and in few minutes they came in to best accuracy range. "Weapons free" Is'Gol said on radio.

All members opened fire at Grineer legions. Is'Gol saw the squad leaders in the radar. "Dalagan sectors C3 and A5. Take them down and scatter their troops" Is'Gol said on radio "Roger that" Dalagan replied and under cover of cloaking he appeared in the front lines and one by one squad leaders fell. Though soon Grineer breached inside of the colony but last evac ship was ready to leave.

"Dalagan, Baije, Vendel, Ridan and Darul. Get out of here this is my fight" Is'Gol said "But... *sigh* Roger that" Darul said on radio. "Sir... Hit 'em hard" Dalagan said. "Promise me you come back commander" Ridan said "Don't die for nothing commander" Baije said "I will be fine. I plan everything" Is'Gol said. Grineer got to center of the colony as Evac ship had already ascended out of the colony.

End of Part 1.

Part 2.

Is'Gol opened the cylinder container containing a HE time bomb. He set 2 minutes on it putted it on his back set a remote activation code on his warframe for this bomb. He opened a metal box containing FF-2000 with red dot sight and extended magazines. Second weapon in there is Scar-H with extended magazines, 3 times zoom scope and folding stock. His last weapon is FiveseveN with extended magazines.

He set handgun on his thigh and took one assault rifle on both hands. "I might be armed to teeth but this... Is all I need for this" Is'Gol said to himself and went outside Grineer has stopped assaulting as found the place mostly empty but they are on their toes. Is'Gol moved in the shadows and got to place where he will set the bomb. He started running and activated the timer remotely.

After twenty seconds of running explosion was heard Is'Go' jumped in to deep hole what leads to underground river. Explosion killed much more of Grineer troops than the initial defense Is'Gol saw flames of the explosion pursuing him as he is doing free fall. He saw the floor and landed on his feet. Is'Gol went forward on the edge of the river. Soon he would need to swim and he did (Good thing that I ain't swimming in toxic or something else) Is'Gol thought about the cold river water.

He swam and floated on the river water for thirty minutes until got out of the underground river what lead to one of the many lakes near of the colony. He swam to beach. (I should meet her somewhere in here) Is'Gol thought as pulled out both of the assault rifles. He looked around. He saw a Mirage sitting on top of a rock at the water. Waiting and looking at the lake. Is'Gol putted assault rifles on his back and went to Mirage.

Mirage was looking at the view of the lake. Is'Gol went back on the water and climbed on the rock where Mirage is sitting. "Good afternoon" Is'Gol said with his normal cool voice. "Good afternoon... If I just only could say that" Mirage said "I know you feel bad from selling them out but you made a good decision on turning to us" Is'Gol said "I wasn't able to do anything to help you" Mirage said "We know. I don't care if you are a rogue" Is'Gol said.

End of Part 2.

Edited by Revel72