The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Spanish Inquisition

MageSkeleton

Please note, we are not spanish. It's just a name.

Spanish Inquisition: Storm Clan looking for people interested in PvP (Dark Sector Conflicts) or into PvP to aid the fight towards having  Sechura (Pluto) and Semeinei (Ceres) with a 1% tax. PM for details, all research done.

We reserve the right to upgrade to the next clan tier. We are currently a small community, i am happy to have tenno who would need help getting stuff but also would appreciate tenno who would be willing to spend time helping other tenno get stuff.

Be courteous and friendly, sometimes things can get misinterpreted, i believe in second chances. Don't matter if you can only play a couple days a week.

Please do not expect me to aid you right away, depending on what your interested to get. I like to get as many people as possible to join the gains, but i will help you to get stuff.

Any questions feel free to ask and just please stay online for an answer or of course PM me.

Thank you for your time.

• 3 weeks later...

The point is to make the tax on the nodes very community friendly so everyone and anyone can reap most fully all benifits of running the dark sector(s). Not imposing the tax's for the clan specifically because if i needed plastids or whatever i really don't have any support to re-deploy the rails but seeings how i did 2 rails funded by just me and my clan is slowly growing and shrinking.....

Just thought it would be nice to try and impose a 1% tax more so for the community. Now if the community likes a clan that charges about 20% or more tax then i won't get any support.... Unless the attacking clan honestly don't care about the community and only want their clan/alliance to benefit in which case i would think there would be more community who'd want a 1% tax to reap massive rewards........ Then again, it's just a game.

EDIT: i'd say the picture fits the clan size pretty well, it's pretty much just 3 of us. We have about 15 players who sometimes get on but... that's what's happening.

Edited by MageSkeleton