Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Sleepless Brain Speaking

Eldnacpeek

It was after midnight, that I had awoken to the sound of thumping outside my living room wall, the white night filled with snow reflecting a blinding light through the window directly at my pupils. It was then that I realized thirty years had gone by since the incident, my decaying body had already turned to black bone and now slowly fades to ash. I am an intact skeleton, walking among the living in the dead of a mysterious white night. The left side of my rib cage begins to blow away with the wind in the room, the core of my physical being is being torn apart by nature. My nature. I begin to ponder how I shall leave behind a faint memory for the ones I watch. They deserve an absolute mental hell after the thirteenth war against Earth. I decided that it was best to plant a memory in the back of their minds, a memory to lurk around the shadows of their personality, a memory to emerge and destroy them only when the time is right.

The thumping grows louder...

Sooner or later, I'm going to have to surrender. The destroyed faculties of the West Wing 9 had aided in my short-lived victory. Among the miles of ash burying blood, water begins to flood. I slowly sink into the new ground, the new surface, New Earth.

The wall has shattered, the thumping's' source has been revealed, the white of night blinds me, as I now conceal.

I have begun the process of fate. Black granite floor, well-polished. Black granite wall, well-polished. Aligning against the black granite wall are three doors: Uncertainty, Inevitability, Core, each with it's own unique calling...I have chosen Core. It denies my entrance, it does not accept me-I am thrown into a world of stillness. I must find my way out...that is, of course...if I had ever even found a way in...

This may become a regular thing I post. Sorry, it's a 4 day weekend and I've had 4 good cans of Red Bull due to an..."interruption" last night at 2:24 AM.

Your brain sounds like it could use some help from a psychiatrist...

"Sleepless"

My mind in the wee hours of the morning (especially when no slumber is achieved prior to the current AM) is like a metronome. A metronome that gives birth to something harrowing with each tick.

Must be some real powerful winds to blow away the entire left side of a ribcage.

Apparently my bones were black and decaying, don't yell at me, I'm frail when off the mindtrain on the boring plains

2J1r42h.gif

Edited by LazerSkink