Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts...

iaMMichael

So I guess what I say here doesn't matter much but I just had to give my feedback and thoughts on this game, from my OWN perspective.

First day - "Oh wow, awesome graphics and cool gameplay."

Second day - Same thought, decided to help the game ( and myself ) by purchasing the master's founder pack.

Later on - "Oh hell yeah, gonna spend me platium! :3 "

Third day - "Oh cool, Volt's warframe is sweet!"

Fourth day - "Ummm, yeah."

After this the game had me bored. Why? This game is so repetitive, all you can do is do missions. I want to say, ummm pre-made gameplay, kind of? I haven't logged on since.

I wish sometime later there could be a MMOFPS style kind of gameplay. A PvP so to speak (with at least 8 people). This would be more exciting than the repetitive missions, much more exciting. If not, I guess I wasted a hundred bucks but I can't complain about that since it was my decision to make.

Edited by iaMMichael

So I guess what I say here doesn't matter much but I just had to give my feedback and thoughts on this game, from my OWN perspective.

First day - "Oh wow, awesome graphics and cool gameplay."

Second day - Same thought, decided to help the game ( and myself ) by purchasing the master's founder pack.

Later on - "Oh hell yeah, gonna spend me platium! :3 "

Third day - "Oh cool, Volt's warframe is sweet!"

Fourth day - "Ummm, yeah."

After this the game had me bored. Why? This game is so repetitive, all you can do is do missions. I want to say, ummm pre-made gameplay, kind of? I haven't logged on since.

I wish sometime later there could be a MMOFPS style kind of gameplay. A PvP so to speak (with at least 8 people). This would be more exciting than the repetitive missions, much more exciting. If not, I guess I wasted a hundred bucks but I can't complain about that since it was my decision to make.

And on the 5th day you should have read the forums and realised your saying the same S#&$ that's been said over and over.

Play some defense.

Get some friends to play with.

Aim for something shiny and farm materials for it.

Sit in chat and say hi to the shiny happy people.

There's so much to do.

New content only weeks away. 

Close the door on the way out, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

And on the 5th day you should have read the forums and realised your saying the same S#&$ that's been said over and over.

Play some defense.

Get some friends to play with.

Aim for something shiny and farm materials for it.

Sit in chat and say hi to the shiny happy people.

There's so much to do.

New content only weeks away.

Close the door on the way out, thanks.

I did say my own perspective, didn't I?

Unfortunately I do not feel the excitement of sitting around on my buttocks all day farming materials or the kind of person who enjoys staying in the lobby and communicate with random people who tries to be funny or project toughness on a game.

And playing with my friends would not change the fact that this is still a co-op mission/dungeon based game.

So "much" to do but so little thrill, and completely repetitive.

By the way, was it necessary for you to say that many have post similar topics to this thread? Then may I say that many have said the same s#&$ you have as well? Dur

What argument were you trying to make there anyway? That I should have read them before playing or purchasing the founder's pack? If that was it, then it was pretty late wasn't it, taking into account that it WAS 5 days later. But I understand why you would say that, given the fact that I would've said the same thing on the 2nd or 3rd day.

And again, this is my own view. It is not a general complaint or the fault of the company but my own. I am neither bashing on the company nor its players. Obviously many people seem to enjoy this game, why do you feel the need to hate on those who expresses their negative experiences and feedbacks of this game? We all have different views on each and every game so please try to refrain from being an ahole, Stacey.

Edited by iaMMichael