Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Post Loses

NinjaSnipe11

• 4 weeks later...

rood

I was the loser in this thread since the 2nd of March. That means for 22 days, I made sure no one else would sit on the cold bench. Now, what's ruder? Claiming sighs of detesting or necro'ing a thread I rightfully lost?

Edited by LazerSkink

I was the loser in this thread since the 2nd of March. Now, what's ruder? Claiming sighs of detesting or necro'ing a thread I rightfully lost?

Claiming sighs of detesting.

Utarious is trying to find a life after LPW in LPL.

Maybe.

Utarious is trying to find a life after LPW in LPL.

I'm not going to pretend I know what you're talking about. 

Claiming sighs of detesting.

Maybe.

Then you and I both live in different worlds.

Edited by LazerSkink

Quite clearly I am destined to lose this.

That is why it is necro'd

Oh, but are you really? Are you really destined to lose this? Or do you THINK that it was the passage of fate that placed you here in the first place to utterly lose? Do you honestly think that?

Or, what's really going on; the speakers in this thread, particularly you and I, do not care for the position of loser because we're both trying to get far away as possible from the juncture of this thread as to replicate Last Post Wins, in a manner that seems that we are not trying that at all.

But in reality, we are.

Truth; you're lonely. Snydrex, Noamuth, NyxCrab, etc. are not here to comfort you with their individuality.

Edited by LazerSkink

Oh, but are you really? Are you really destined to lose this? Or do you THINK that it was the passage of fate that placed you here in the first place to utterly lose? Do you honestly think that?

Or, what's really going on; the speakers in this thread, particularly you and I, do not care for the position of loser because we're both trying to get far away as possible from the juncture of this thread as to replicate Last Post Wins, in a manner that seems that we are not trying that at all.

But in reality, we are.

Truth; you're lonely. Snydrex, Noamuth, NyxCrab, etc. are not here to comfort you with their individuality.

ono

he has caught on.

u got meh.