Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn & Her "shoes"

D3thpool

I have no problem with Saryn's heel.

Banshee's shoe, on the other hand, looks hideous.

Banshee's clown shoes are a direct balanced to her having the most powerful and useful skills in the game.

And it's a pretty good balance. Because they look ridiculous.

Edited by MoonicusMaximus

Really? We're complaining about shoes now? In a science fiction, space ninja action shooter, the shoes are what bother you? Get over it. They have other, far more important, things to devote their attention to. Changing someone's shoes is a waste of time and money.

Really? We're complaining about shoes now? In a science fiction, space ninja action shooter, the shoes are what bother you? Get over it. They have other, far more important, things to devote their attention to. Changing someone's shoes is a waste of time and money.

Not really complaining. Just discussing. Like how some people would like to discuss the art of a gun. Or the texture of a map.

Banshee flip flops.

Edited by Xoxile

Not really complaining. Just discussing. Like how some people would like to discuss the art of a gun. Or the texture of a map.

Banshee flip flops.

I guess im the weird one....I don't get any thrill at all when looking at Pixel-boobs. I play her because her abilities are really interesting, and i like the poison thing. I can understand eye candy...but at the cost of realism? If they can make exo-suits with those kind of abilities, they can strap those puppies down, nobody needs jiggly bits in combat. But at least they didn't go way overboard with it like some games do. So far my favorite picture is a screenshot of my friend playing his Ash, in all "Smoke" glossy black. He is standing in a really smoky corner on top of a shelf, so you can just barelly see his outline. Im crouched down in my Saryn, which is all Green with red highlights....Makes us look like some weird Batman/Poison Ivy thing goin on.

We have optional helmets already, so we might, at one point, get optional footwear, too.

And shoulder pads and gauntlets and maybe some ammo pockets would be nice.

Can anyone tell me how the stealthy ninja keeps 9 extra rifle magazines and 9 extra pistol magazines without a single pocket or bag?