Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glaive

Gulftown

Question

Found the blueprint yesterday and crafted it today. Is it a good choice of weapon for my Banshee? Used to the Dual Skanas... obviously it's mostly up to everybody's own playstyle, but how is the general damage of it if fully modded?

Thanks,

Siideriu

6 answers to this question

i mainly use it as a ranged weapon and i must say i love it, having a melee weapon with both options really comes in handy and honestly hits like a truck and if you can aim it well enough get either headshots or can chain hit multiple enemies.

Apparently its good for infested due to its damage against light infested and the fact you can throw through multiple enemies, but I cant imagine it great for the other factions. I crafted it last night and will pick it up today. I am currently using Dual ether and don't find them too great. I also crafted the two handed staff thing (forgot the name) and am looking forward to trying it out

Give it maxed fury and reflex coil/or just the coil. Its surprisingly fast at both charged and normal attacks.

The only downside is having to wait for the glaive's return upon charged throws, but thats a given. That, and the screen shaking with normal attacks. It doesn't really go through enemies with charged throws, its when its coming back to you that you can position yourself to let it glide through enemies upon return. Takes practice but its extremely satisfying!