Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts Buzz Kill, Maim And Sweeping Serration (3/4 Slash Mods)

Buzz Kill, Maim and Sweeping Serration are the 120% Slash Damage mods for Melee, Secondary and Shotgun from the Gate Crash event (introduction to Derelict Sabotage)

Offer in the comments or by messaging me!

Highest offers:

[buzz Kill sold for 150p]

Maim:

Sweeping Serration:

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

How much?

Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!Offer in the comments or by messaging me!

• 3 weeks later...