The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Choices On The Braton

itsLilBeastHD

You know i'm sure people are going to laugh at this suggestion but i'm pickier then hell when it comes to colors and such on the frames and weapons i use and so far out of all the weapons i've used the braton has to be a favorite but the color choices don't do much on it. Even when i have the pure white color picked the gun look's silverish or pale grey, which is why i ask the dev's if sometime in the future the choice could be fixed. If i choose white, i would like white. Not grey or silver.

Like i said i know this is random but i'm sure there are other people that would like it if the colors matched up a bit better and it's not a "omg letz fix dis nao" kinda deal, just one day when the devs are bored and feel like giving it a go lol.

This true, i have same problem with few weapons. it's making it hard to match color of weapons and warframe.

Indeed and it's quite irritating to a extent seeing as i have a blue and orange rhino along with a white and red excalibur. Can't get the braton to match either of the frames and it makes me not want to use the braton with them. So far i have the melee weapons and side arms match but til the issue is fixed i'll just keep the braton pure black.

indeed. I'm especially irked by the gram and plasma sword difference. They look exactly the same but the plasma sword has crappy color choices. I hope that weapons are as color customizable as the gram