Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage Artifacts: No Gun Artifact?

Kikkerke

A good friend told me, there are damage artifacts for both Melee as Rifle, but the pistol one is not existing.

Is this true, and if so, will one come to existence?

Being a pistol nut in this game I feel somewhat discriminated...

Thoughts?

Comments?

Do post but please refrain from flaming.

Thank you.

To me it does seem like they used it to buff rifles, but it would be better to buff the actual gun.

I think a pistol one would be useful in the missions where someone has to carry a data unit.

It should be noted that these artifacts affect the whole team so the likelihood of the entire team using pistols is somewhat small and so other artifacts are better used.

I think it's because the pistols are powerful enough as it is...

It should be noted that these artifacts affect the whole team so the likelihood of the entire team using pistols is somewhat small

Lato Vandal has one of the highest damage output as a secondary.... it's also a deadly shot. If the whole team was to have that + a pistol damage Artifact, you got a mission pretty much won. Especially if the weapon is maxed out (lv30 + good mods [Potato included on it]).

True, although if we assume it is 10% (like rifle amp) then the difference is minimal when considered you could just fire another round. I generally use the Lex which is a 1 shot kill for most things, the Lato V is almost as efficient an extra 10% won't make them any more over powered than they already are

I do agree though, pistols are powerful enough as it is compared to the other weapons.