The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Errr Yosh

Yeah so the beta version I was like "wouldn't it be cool to see a quick flash of camera views of every kill you made besides a shadow of every kill above the character." I take it back since they couldnt fix the issues and there is a conflict of script work that is causing lag because of mal scripting and something to do with independant softwares not matching up with the mainframe comupter network I assume we are all screwed. I didnt realize the slowness of camera zooming killed the final move giving us 5 kills total out of 11 (atm for myself)

Now let alone the bad mojo of saying that warframe requires more memory then destiny is funny because they both use the crytech engine which is a no way. What crytech makes up for graphics they lack in utility bars which is pretty funny and annoying at the same time.

All these bugs are scripted in the program as a sabotage since the game went down someone has been malwaring their system with memory issues. It's possibily a sad event during the beta pc version which is funny because the game will and always still fill like a pay to play beta. Your lucky to only have issues on a move that lags which seems that every move on the ash frame with over the hill warframe since beta has killed the aura and replaced it with a mod version."har har" i was around during the DDos attack but didnt think much of people trying to copy the service and replace it with their own crap.

I havent checked my warframe self running images of me recording by not my own doing but some auto feature on the xbox but when I see the fps jump I'm thinking, "crap, we've been had". To bad to I rush to the Ash frame on a Mag only to be stuck grinding for prime gear that makes no difference to me if a player is 1000cc or 500. If you have a stable enough armor around 100+ and 770 shield and 500 hp. You should be able to roll with the squaters which are people who take a dump on the game with insane stats that takes challenge away from game play.

Anyways I'm glad some people are having small fps problem besides me on xbox one. Mine is massive on defense, excavation, mobile defense, and survival. Sometimes you'll see peoples picture jumping from one place to the next place with missing graphic clippings inbetween on where they are on point B when you saw them walk from A-C with a frame rate vanishing act.