Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Feedback

CubedOobleck

Very superficial feedback on the overall faction appearance and some info on enemy behavior or attacks that I feel need some change

GRINEER

Probably the best designed faction: each enemy has it's unique color, weapon and helmet.

Shield Lancer

I don't understand why the hitbox of their shield bash is all over the place, they can hit you across meters of thin air, when you are above them or even behind them. This should really be looked at as it makes dodging them more problematic than it should be.

Ground Punch

Because the range of the attack is larger than the 'trigger' range it's impossible to avoid, even if it's difficult we should have a way dodge the ground punch once it initiates.

Latchers

These little balls could deal a bit more damage when they explode. Flip jumps and melee should also make the latchers drop from you, right now only rolling works.

Rollers

They seems to be impossible to melee with anything but the ground slam and they are not stunned by electric damage as they should be.

CORPUS

While the moas and the ospreys look sleek and detailed the 3 corpus are goofy and identical except for their weapon

Shockwave Moas

The shockwave orange animation is not perfectly aligned with the actual shockwave which is somewhat ahead (perhaps as much as 0.3 meters). Just like enemies have a short cooldown before they can be knocked to the ground a second time in the same way the shockwaves shouldn't be able to knock players down again before they even got back up.

Fusion Moas

Unlike other moas they do not have a long range option and can only use their laser up close, making them way too easy to avoid, to fix this these moas could be able to walk while they fire their laser or the laser itself could have a longer reach. Now that the event is concluded and they are much rarer fusion moas could have a bit more health or shields

(All) Ospreys

They are not stunned by electricity as they should be and they mostly path find as if they weren't flying.

Leechers

We should be able to get rid of these by rolling and flip jumping besides with just melee. There should also be a way to detach them from your sentinel, perhaps the sentinel could spin when you roll?

Turrets

They are rather redundant, I think they could be incorporated into the cameras without any loss in gameplay.

Laser Barriers

I think they should deal both shield and health damage but not knockback, this would allow players to pass through doors without ruining the flow of battle if they don't mind taking damage. Also, laser barriers should only be activated by cameras that are in an adjacent room.

INFESTED

Except for the charges, the only real difference in looks is the color (which you don't see much because all the lights are off) and the size. Quite lackluster, though the new animation is rather fitting.

Chargers

They cannot be stunned or knocked to the ground. I understand that because they are 4 legged they can't fall, but perhaps when all the other enemies fall they could be stunned instead.

Runners

They still explode if you kill them with bullets.

(Regular) Crawlers

I'm not sure why they exist, perhaps to make the game easier by spawning instead of a different infested?

Toxic Ancients/Crawlers

The poison animation often lingers long after the area is actually affected by poison. 

Ancient Healer

Because the vast majority of the infested have very low health, the wave-like healing is rather ineffective, a constant AoE around the healers would work better. The healing should scale with the healer level rather than being a fixed amount.

Ancient Disruptor

There is no visual difference between his regular attack and his energy draining attack.

(All) Ancients

Rolling should work better in avoiding their arm stretch attack

Sentinel feedback - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/31149-feedback-on-sentinels/
Melee feedback - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/26007-melee-feedback/?p=234551

Stalker feedabck - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/21751-stalker-feedback/

Fusion Core feedback - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/32773-fusion-core-feedback/?p=298534

UI feedback - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/19436-ui-many-minor-issues/

Edited by CubedOobleck

Nerf the Shield Lancer bash hitbox. they pass you 2 meters away and smash you down. Cr4zy stuff i tell ya.

Ancient Disruptor should drain less energy. All energy lost by one attack is just to extrem.

The Grineer melee guys should have more Armor/HP. They go down to easy. As a melee unit they should have a chance to get close by absorbing a few hits.

Edited by D.I.E