The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's To Easy To Kill Yourself With The Paris & Thunderbolt.

Lady_Solaire

Don't get me wrong, the Paris with Thunderbolt is awesome.

However, it's just annoying to just randomly one-shot yourself if your Paris is highly-modded because a teammate decided to step in your line of sight, or when off-host the game suddenly decides that you are in range despite 3+ previous harmless explosions on the same spot at the same distance.

Please reduce the amount of self-damage to tolerable levels, or nerf Thunderbolt's range if that's what it takes.

In fact I would get ride of the self-damage component entierely & inflict a knockdown on the player to punish him/her instead.

I'd say include the backfiring damage to hurt teammates as well in order to give them a reason to not stand in front of my paris xD

Edit: That might not be a good idea though cuz this would be a way for a #$&(% to kill his teammates.

Edited by MrFireShot

Wait, thunderbolt has friendly/self fire? O_o I haven't gotten to use the mod myself, but that seems a little... strange. We can walk through each other's (and our own) ice walls, magnetic fields, acid pits, and rings of fire, but a shattering arrowhead can one-shot us?

>has thunderbolt

lucky bastard

I wish you could witness the magnificence of a pack of Infested blowing up to a single arrow, it is delicious.

Using Thunderbolt is heavy risk, but the PRIIIZE !

There is a damage multiply with serration that is being fixed, it shouldn't be so hardcore. Agreed.

Sorry for the grief.

I'm so glad to hear that. Thank you very much.

Wait, thunderbolt has friendly/self fire? O_o I haven't gotten to use the mod myself, but that seems a little... strange. We can walk through each other's (and our own) ice walls, magnetic fields, acid pits, and rings of fire, but a shattering arrowhead can one-shot us?

Self only, like exploding barrels.

I wish you could witness the magnificence of a pack of Infested blowing up to a single arrow, it is delicious.

I'm so glad to hear that. Thank you very much.

dammat jacob wat u doin

I've killed myself a few times as well xD

Specially when a team member or an enemy decides to pop up in my face as I shoot. And having multi mod means sometimes it is 2 explosions and boy does that take a chuck out of your health if you're too close. xD

I love my Thunderbolt mod so much. The use of Paris against Infested has never felt so good.

Also +1 for that reference.

I have tried to get this mod each day for as long as I can and no luck yet

Hope to get it before you make it less power full

Did you all win this mod on the event or have you found it

I am rank 4 ½ and still don’t have ice for it just not that lucky