Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companion Stealth And Scanning

Ershk

First off: What happened to Shade invisibility? I get it to proc but then it disappears within seconds even with enemies in view and having not attacked just simply taking a few steps turned off invisibility, this is the reason why I've been sticking with Huras Kubrow.

Huras Kubrows come with a problem though being a kubrow it attacks when I attack, not great when I decide to stealth finish one guy and my kubrow runs ahead to attempt a kill and fail on another guy not too far away and every enemy is alerted. Maybe if kubrows could be trained? modded? option? to not attack especially huras. 

Then there's the problem of scanning while being invisible under companion's abilities, why does scanning turn off invisibility? I can understand that Scanner may be treated as a "Gun" and thus disables companion invisibility, but I would just like a change to this issue because it isn't a gun and I want to stealth scan safely.

I know, I know I can just be ash or loki or banshee even to some extent but I have been using companion stealth extensively for syndicate missions as any frame I want to be which is my kind of fun, just the above mentioned are some glaring gripes.