The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan

Ruison

I'm an old vet of Warframe and I'm starting to get back into the game. I'm looking for a clan that I can help and that can help me grow. I have played majority of Warframe solo and I'm now feeling the pain of not being able to complete higher level missions so, in order to progress I'm looking for a clan.

I'm quiet and pretty laid back guy. 22 year old; more mature then most but not enough to be considered stiff.

Location/TimeZone: North America -5:00 GMT 

I'm still in the process of planning out my frames but I have already narrowed down which frames I'm looking specialize in. I am willing to pick up one more frame for what ever clan I join so, if your short or need one I'll pick it up.

Warframes:
Frost Prime: Originally Frost was my favorite Frame and my first frame after Excalibur.

Mesa: I have a thing for gunslingers.
Limbo: Solo'd all the missions for his parts. I like the look of the frame as well.

Other Frames I have:
Vauban: Only got for credit farming.

Ash: Unranked

Nekros: Unranked

Eziel and Odanata : I haven't really looked into arch wings yet but Odanata is maxed mostly from grinding for limbo parts

Weapons: Only weapon I have put and extensive amount of resources in is my Akvastos currently sitting at 6 Formas. it is also the only weapon that I feel I have completed because all of the mods on it are maxed rank my other weapons are no where near as complete.

Weapons I own.

Primaries
Dread:  Mostly complete.
Drakgoon: Maxed but not Forma'd
Sybaris: Maxed but not Forma'd

Melee:

Darka Prime with Crimson Dervish Mostly Complete
Hate: Unforma'd
Dual Zoren: 1 Forma
Nikana: For Dragon Nikana
Redeemer High Noon: Mostly Complete

Secondaries:
Akvastos: Complete 6 forma build. (I know I'm insane)
AkJagara: Ranking now.

Pretty much getting all the dual secondaries.

Only thing I really need to progress further into the game are fusions cores; I have all the mods I need and I am willing to run/farm whatever to get the cores to finish ranking the mods. I'm pretty far off on resources because I don't build very many weapons so I have no problems contributing to dojos.

Edited by Ruison

We are MORBID, a shadow clan, planning a comeback after a bit of inactivity in Warframe. We would like to have vets help us grow once more. We have done all the research and have a complete Dojo with the exception of Solar rails. We would like to have someone join us in the higher ranks and help with the administration and such. If you are interested, let me know. Our clan is pretty old, been there since the beginning of open beta.

Check us out : https://morbidguild.guildlaunch.com

You are welcome to join my guild "The Muffin Tops"its an inside joke. We are currently only 3 members but are attached to other clans via alliance. The three of us average about 400+ hrs a piece and our dojo has all research facilities and completed research is growing daily. We currently are pushing specifically for higher end gameplay so you are welcome to join in.

Edited by OtisSpunks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Ruison!

Nexilis currently has 10 members and recently upgraded to a Shadow Clan. Usually there is a person on at the same time I am and about half of us play at least once a day. Our clan is about one month old.

Want to hear more about us? Check out this link and let me know what you think!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/424268-nexilis-is-recruiting/#entry4707870

• 2 weeks later...

I am warlord of AoM its a small ghost clan we close very tight very friendly we are laid back down to earth now one of those speed type of clans that run through missions nor the game it's self we have steam group page for info contact me here or steam lightstar504 :D